Ch :- 11 ☞☞ I can't breathe ☜☜

Sid (POV) -what? Now what will happen to me .

Sonia Aunty - Avu I will take it tomorrow. Now you can sleep.

Avu (POV)- How can I sleep Sid is locked inside the cupboard .

Sonia Aunty  leaves the room .
Avu locked the room and went near the cupboard.Avu - Sid ! Are you ok ?
Sid - No ! I am not. I can't breathe .

Avu struggle to open the door of the cupboard but can't.

Sid ( struggling to breathe ) - Avu do something.Avu - Sid u wait I am going to mom to take the keys of the cupboard .

Sid - Avu come soon please!

Avu ran through the corridor and knock on her Mom's room .Sonia Aunty - what happened dear ?

Avu - mom give me the key of my cupboard please.

Sonia Aunty - that one . I have to search dear I will give you tommorow .

Avu - no I need it now Sonia Aunty - ok wait .
Avu was getting more tensed about Sid .
Sid - Avu come first please .

Sonia Aunty - Avu take the key. But why you need it ? Avu - I will talk to you later mom.

Avu ran and hurried to the cupboard and unlocked it .

Sid feel dizzy fell on Avu .

Sid - I thought I will die .

Avu - shuu (put's  her finger on his mouth).Dare not to say this again .She hugged him hard .

Sid -  so you love me .

Avu - aaalove..... No .

Sid - But I saw you were very tensed when I was inside the cupboard.

Avu - Because , you you are friend . Not only friend my best friend . And it too late . I think u should go home now .

Sid - Yes , bye . See u tommorow .And don't forget tomorrow about our performance in college .

Avu - Sure .
Sid jumped through the window and went .

Avu - I think I love him . Shut up ! What I am thinking he is just my best friend.

She fell in the bed thinking about Sid .
Sid reached home and went to his room by window so that no one can understand he was not at home.After coming home, He felt very tired.

Sid - why I am feeling so weak .May be for all that happen in Avu's house . Really it became most memorable.

He went to sleep.