Ch :- 16 ☞☞ Magical Powers ☜☜

Avu closed her eyes and started chanting God's name . Sid was also trying to come up , but he was unable to do so .

Sid was unaware of that Avu is an angel hearted girl for which she is blessed by some magical powers.

Avu - Sid close your eyes .
Sid - But ....
Avu (shuu ) - Do , that what I have said u to do !

Sid closed his eyes and hold Avu's waist triedly . Sid was hold the branch of trees in one hand and Avu hold him as support .

He can't hold it for long .

Some Ray's started coming out from Avu's hand and they started coming up. They landed .

Avu - Open ur eyes Sid .
Sid - oo.....! But how did we reach up ? ( Confused).

Avu got unconscious as she used her powers after long time .
Sid - Avu open ur your eyes ? What happened to you ? Avu .....

Then a big ( talwaar ) came and struck in the ground from the sky . Sid - what's this ? ( He doesn't know it has came for him if he touches that he would become the king of this dark sky (Badshah)).

He went slowly and took the talwaar in his hand .

(Announcement from sky )
You are choose as the king of this dark sky from today and from now the most powerful person in this whole world.

He get a huge shock by holding the talwaar and got a huge amount of powers .

For which he got unconscious.

***********************************