Ch :- 39 ☞☞ Sleeping Beauty ☜☜

Avu went to Anu's room and got changed . While coming to Sid's room her phone rang. She pick up the phone.

Avu - Hello.

.................. .

Avu - Why are u crying . Tell me .

.................. .

Avu - Please don't cry . I will talk about it with Sid . He will surely do something .

................... .

Avu - ok bye.

Avu went inside the room and found Sid sleeping in the bed .

Avu POV - He looks so cute when he sleeps . But I can't sleep with him in the same bed . I will sleep in the couch. And tommorow I have to tell Sid about the call or else it will be late .

Avu went near the bed and pull the blanket over Sid .

Took a pillow and went to couch and slept.

After an hour , Sid was feeling hot so he took off his shirt and his eyes fell on the sleeping beauty in couch . He went near the couch and .

Sid POV - I should made her sleep in the bed and I will sleep here .

He took sleepy Avu in bridal style and lay her down in the bed and cover her with the blanket.

He was about to go but avu hold his hand . He tried to come out of her hold . After struggle decided to sleep beside her.

Avu wake up.

Avu - I am feeling so comfortable but I am hugging some one .

Avu POV - I woke up and saw I was hugging Sid . But wait how I came in the bed .

Avu - Sid awake up .Sid

Sid - ( sleepy) - Mom please let me sleep.

Avu - I AM NOT YOUR MOM . Now please awake up .

Sid awoke up with a jerk .

*********************************

So guys what do you think who is the person called Avu yesterday??

----------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned...

----------------------------------------------------Stay tuned