Chapter 3~Fuck You

Everyone decided to make me a "popular"  I really don't want to be... Riley's words were: "Since your brothers were added they'd need 2 more girls. They are trying to get Rebecca your dumb sister and they might as well have you too. Go under cover and we'll end the poplars forever" I agreed because i was pissed at those boys right now. Beyond pissed. "Ugh.  Mr Know It All is looking over here"  Issac groaned. I looked at the school and there stood the gym class. I saw Ashton and he waved towards me with a smile. I flipped him off and rolled my eyes. He looked taken back with confusion all on his face. 

        I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. "I'm going back in the school"  I mumbled. I'm not going back to class, i'm going to ditch. "I'll go with you"  aiden said while they got up. "No its fine. You donn'tt need to go"  I said as I walked towards the school and away from my friends. Did I just push them away? Damn it.. "Hey Alex!"  I heard Ashton call.  I rolled my eyes and walked faster. "Alex!"  He barked. I flinched as an arm pulled me back." What?"   I spat. "Why are you so grouchy?"  He asked. "Because Asthon. Why shouldn't I be grouchy when some one lies straight to myy face?!"  I yelled at him.

        "What are you talking about?"  He asked. "I'm talking about you! You made me thing that you were nice. Like some one actually cared about me for once again. Ever since I gott here my life has been a living hell! I know tht you and the guys told the whole school about what happened at my house and i'm done with you! You just need to leave me the fuck alone before me 'emo-ness' washed off on you"  I spat at him. 

        He was going to say somethng but I ran. I ran into the school and down the corridors. "Alex!"  His voice roared with concern? Fake concearn. "Loser"

"Freak"

"Idiot"

"Loser"

"Emo"

"Slut"

"Stupid"

"Mental"

"Insane"

"Wanna-be"

"Hooker"

"White Trash"

"Fake"

"Fat Bitch"

"your family's so jacked up!!"

        All the stupid names were being yelled at me. "Slit your wrists! You mental parentless freak!"  The main popular girl yelled. Mary. I hate her. This isn't even right. I guess their plans are failed now. "Fuck off! I'm sick off you! It's my second day here and everyone's already judging me?! Well i can guarentee that all of you are bitches! Making fun of someone with problems?! Now that's fucking low!"  I yelled. I saw the popular girls laugh at me in the corner. 

        "Do you think this is a fucking joke?! Cause it's not! Watch what the fuck you say to someone and stop acting like you own the place. Oh, and Mary! I know you alreday tried to get in my brothers pants. He was here for ONE DAY and you tried to get in his pants yet i'm the slut for not doing anything?! Wow, your all freaing retarted. At least I have common fucking desancy!"  I spat at her.

        She laughed in my face, "And what are you going to do about it?"  She smirked. I was about to punch her when a hand pulling mine back stoped me. There stood Ashton. "don't fucking touch me"  I spat. I ripped my arm away from his grasp and walked out of the school. "Alex!!"  Ashton yelled. I heard him run after me but I started running to my house. 

        I ran right in and locked the door, running to my room. The door kept being banged on. I quickly sent a text to Aria Plans ruined. Mary hates me because I just exploaded in everyone in school  I got a quick reply OMFG xD that was you?! holy shit! your the talk of the school right now! I'm so proud!  I chuckled and laid my phone on my bed. The banging on my door but now there was a knocking on my window.         

        I went over to it and Ashton stood there. "Leave me alone!"  I yelled through the glass. I shut the shades and locked the doors. "Alexx! Please open up! I need to explain!"  He yelled. "just leave me alone and go back to school!"  I excclaimed. The knocking stopped and I heard a deep sigh. There was a silence. I went over to the window and look through. It's actually quiet hot in here. I looked around the window and opened it. I need air. 

        I sat on my bed and scrolled on my phone on Twitter. The populars already got my twitter and started to talk about me. Wtf man.., I heard movement outside my window and I walked over to it. In came Ashton. "WTF why are you here?! Get out of my house!"  I yelled at him. "Alex just listen to me please!" He pleaded. "How did you even get past here?"  I asked "I hid on the roof until i knew you''d open the windows. Anyway, I just need to explain something to you'  He pleaded.

        "Shoot. If i pay attention"  I rolled my eyes. He sighed and grabbed my arm. "Don't touch me"  I hissed. He kept his hands on my arms and looked me in the eyes. "Alex, i didn't tell about what happened. The girls came by right when you left and we heard everything. they told the school. They really don't like you for some reason--"  "yeah no dip  I interupted "continue"

        "well, they posted it all over the place so it got everywhere. Then they posted pictures and statuses and shit saying they were with us so everyone assumed we told. But we didn'tt alex. I could never hurt you. I cared for you since I first saw you. Will you please believe me?"  He pleaded.

        "I really don't know. I'm done with everryone and everything with that school and it's only my second day"  I said. I tried to pull my arms away from him but he just looked straight into my eyes. His eyes shifted down to my lips and back up to my eyes. I looked straight at him. this can't happen, Eve and them hate him! I can't upset my friends! Before I knew it his lips were on mine.

        A sweet and gentle kiss. His arms went down to my waist. No no no this can't happen. But it feels so right. My hands went up to his hair, tangling them selves like jungles. I pulled away and stepped bacck. "I-i-i-"  I stuttered. "Alex, i get it if your a little confused right now. I get it if you don't want to get kinda far--"  "please leave"  I said barely audioable. "Uh?"  He asked. "Please. Just leave"  I said a little louder while I kept backing up. 

        "I didn't mean to make you feel ad or anything it was just a kiss. Did you not like it?"  He aked. "Please Ashton?"  I said as I looked up at him. he sadly nodded and left out the window. I can't believe it. I can't fall for him. I just can't. He's popular. Im the outcast emo. This can't and will not happen. Could this day get any worst?

so guys this is supose to bee a Mean Girls related story but i  do'tt think it's like that anymore xD anyways hop you enjoyed it!!