Chapter 4~ New Plan

The next day at school was living hell. As soon as i walked in all the names were being repeated over and over again. I quickly made my way to the gym to go outside when queen bitch Mary stepped in my way. "Oh look, the emo break down" "What the fuck do you want Mary?"  I glared. She looked taken back. "Did you just say fuck to me?!"  She scoffed. "Yeah. I did. now back off"  I walked past her and made sure to hit her on the way. I walked outside and went to the tree where everyone else was. "Hey guys. I think your plans a little ruined now" I sat my backpack down and sat next to it. "It's no ruined. We got a new plan."  Eve said with a smirk. What am I doing now?" She looked at everyone ese then back at me. "We're breaking the populars by you dating on of their toys" 

My mouth hung. "I have to date one of the guys?"  I asked. She nodded. "Mary's guy. Ashton" Oh no she didn't. She did not just say Ashton. i can't date Ashton. "How would this break them? Is there any other way??" I asked. I really don't wanna use Ashton just to break the Barbie crew. "Well, he's Mary's. She's the main bitch so you take her boy away and it seems like she has nothing. She'll break by having her boy go to an emo, so when the others don't have a leader anymore, they'll break too. They're to dumb to function!" Thats not actually a bad plan. "I'll do it" And thats how it all starts

+++

 Hey guys!!!! Im really sorry it's so short but I have no time to update and I really have been struggling! I've recently had to go to a mental hospital because my depression was getting way outta hand so I keep making promises i'm gonna update then that happened and I have never found the energy or time to update with school and counseling and family and everything. So im really really sorry!! So i'm sorry that I haven't updates in forever i just have A LOT of mental illnesses right now and im struggling a lot with everything so please bare with me here. Thank you guys! I love you all!! Ps, my birthday is friday!!! :-)

~Stay Strong <3