About/Desciption/Notes

Just so you know this story includes self harm and some rated-R stuff but mainly PG-13

Description:

When 16 year old Alexandria Riggs has to move from Washington, USA to Sydney, Australia a lot happens in just the few months she's there. She also has 9 siblings and 2 parents that are moving with her. Little did Alex know that when she got to her new school everyone was in the middle of war. The populars and the Emos were having a fued. Alex is an emo but will a popular change her mind? Will a popular make her lose track of everything she ever was? Will someone completely turn her life around? Will Alex and everyone be okay with it?
(This is my own version of Mean Girls. I am NOT copying the story but i am going to use what message it has in the Mean Girls story.)
(PG-13 Material.  This story does have some strong language and some sexual scenes but it is not over the top.)

A/N Notes::  ---------vv

my own creation on Mean girls... With a twist

Barbs-popular girls(9)

Kens-1D and 5sos(9)

Emo's-the dark kids(7)

New Kids-the new kids that never found a group to be in yet(5)

Killers-the punks that are the scariest people in school(6)

Fake Populars-the ones who pretend to be popular but really their just bitches(3)

Actors-all they do is act and lie about their lives(4)

fakers-they fake everything and get away from everything(3)

Geeks-the geeks of the school(3)

Nerds-the nerd of the school(3)

Dorks-the dorks of the school(3)

Math Freaks-the math team(5)

Science freaks-the science club(3)

Animal lovers-the ones who only care about animals(4) *also dresses like animals sometimes...*

Sluts-The sluts of the school that pretty much fuck EVERYONE(4)

Tech geeks/nerds-The geeks and nerds that know EVERYTHING about technology(4)

Players- The players of the school yet everyone still wants to make love to them(5)

                                                                               *names*

(9)Barbs:  Mary, Jenny, Abby, Mack, Carrie, Taylor, Olivia, Tina, Zoe

(9)Kens: Calum, Ashton, Luke, Michael, Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn

(7)Emo: Evelyn, Aria, Avery, Riley, Harper, Isaac, Aiden (Alex, the new girl)

(4)Animal Lovers:  Nick, Stella, Miles, Violet

new girl:  Alexandria (aka: Alexis.  Aka: Alex) (In Emos...)

                                                                        *tags*

onedirection 5secondsofsummer liampayne ashtonirwin zaynmalik harrystyles niallhoran louistomlinson calumhood lukehemmings michaelclifford meangirls selfharm serious comedy bully TFIOS