5~Fight

It was now time to go home and i really didn't want to walk home. I found Ashton sitting on the grass with Luke. Might as well start working on the plan. I mean, he already kissed me so this plan shouldn't be this hard, right? I walked up them and sat on the ground with them. "Hey guys"  I said. "Hey Alex!" Luke exclaimed. Ashton just lightly smiled at me. "Is everything okay?" They both shrugged. "Mary's pissed because Ashton doesn't want to date her again" I nodded.  Speaking of the devil, she walked over to us. The guys stood up. I slowly got up and she finally made it to us. "Why are you guys with an emo?! She's gonna turn you! Come on Ash we need to go I have a special plan for you" she tried to grab Ashton's arm but he pulled away. "Ashton let's go!" She almost yelled. Ashton stayed quiet looking at the ground. This is the perfect opportunity.

I got closer to Ashton and I softly touch his arm. He looked up at me. Mary just stared with hatered in her eyes. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. His arms slipped around my waist and his hands rested lightly on my butt. Suddenly someone gripped my arm and pulled me away from him. Next thing I know I was punched in the jaw. It was fucking Mary. I grabbed onto her hair and slammed her head into my knee. I threw her on to the ground and kicked her in the stomach. I looked to Ashton. "Wanna drive me home?" I asked. "Sure " he grabbed my hand and brought me over to his and lukes car, driving me home.