A cover has been made by the government to make sure to reveal the death of the Omegas but the resultant blame of murder has been put up on their caregivers, mates or lovers that is the pure blooded Alphas by recorded sessions of the Primes behaving violent by instigations, interjection of hormones/ pheromones etc but misinterpreted in front of the media. The Alpha Omega couples have come from all kinds of backgrounds and economic conditions to make sure to show the people about their violent behaviour irrespective of their class or creed,to show that no matter how many meditations Or medicines they are given, nothing works. If Primes like Jungkook who are powerful and wealthy, is taken and the blame game is done then the government can formally trial and hang the Primes for the so called safety of their people and if any omega/ beta (whom I presume most probably would be their mates) interfere they would be considered a threat as well and hanged.

Your brother is in as much danger as his mate whom I suppose is a pure breed as well.

That's all sir.

Yoongi was thunderstruck at all this

Mr Lee is there any solution to this? I mean you have worked once with the government, you know their methods and I sincerely trust you.

Thank you sir.
Since the deal papers have your brother's signatures, it's difficult for us. However if we have a prime alpha who has already been mated to some other omega and not the one to be experimented upon, there's a high chance that the omega might be deemed unfit for the experimental procedures as he will not react in the same way to any other Prime other than his mate and therefore discarded right after the trials. However the omega nonetheless has to undergo torture. This might save his life though as well as the Prime's if the blame of the "Brute Prime Alpha" tag is removed in front of the headquarters. All the trials are recorded before the actual experiments. The question is how to execute such a cover..Mr Yoongi we need to buy and employ certain stuff by which I mean illegally: pheromones.

I told you everything sir. But there's still a missing piece that doesn't fit. I know sir this is a forbidden topic but I still need to ask. Jimin, who is leading these experiments, as far as I remember is the same guy that filed The Case against you and Jungkook isn't he? Wasn't he your friend?

Yes. you're correct. But why do you ask?

The motive behind this is definitely personal. It's clear as daylight. But apart from you, going to jail, I think there is some other reason why Mr Jungkook signed those papers. I know young master has had quite a few fights over Taehyung but he still seems to listen to Jimin. A signature on a piece of paper or protecting you (who is himself capable) isn't definitely a motive powerful enough to influence an egotistic Prime from holding back. He could have killed Jimin but he hasn't nor have you. You both are more powerful than him. Now I'm not saying anything against your brother but I think..

...Thank you Mr Lee. That's enough. Send me the list of whatever is needed. I might need your help in future as well. As you are aware JiHyun has been eliminated from this game already because we didn't assess, they were courageous enough to move to murder. However, things apart, I have transferred your payment to your account and hopefully all these stay between us, as has happened till date

Alright sir no problem. I'm always at your service. The list will be sent to you within 3 days after I finish all the fact check if anything has been left out. Thank you very much. I shall take my leave.