▶normal Yoongi

▶italics Mr Lee

So what information do you have about Jungkook?

Sir, there's two important things: Firstly he's fighting your case regarding the ownership of the Cruise Oregon which your dad ambiguously tried to put under your name, so that you would get jailed, something there in your family history because you knew that Park Mina and Sir Jeon were...

Yeah yeah I already know that (Suga interrupted) Move ahead!

Your brother, has applied every damn method from blackmailing to bribing the trustees to win their favour in the court case.

Personal opinion sir: He really loves you.

He has gone to the extent of signing a deal with the government to protect you from life imprisonment

What kind of a deal?

The deal is between your brother and the departmental Head of Humanitarian Rights, Park Jimin. The main objective of the deal is the experiment on a pure breed omega to test his hormonal levels and observation of his responses or rather his mental conditions to various situations held out before him, it can range from mental torture to physical abuse

Since pure breed omegas are more fragile than normal ones, moreover males are pretty rare, not much is known about them in the scientific community and the government has done many things to get hand on one after the previous ones didn't survive.

Apparently the deal is sealed between those two regarding getting you out of the embezzlement case in exchange for the conductance of these experiments... Sir, only one female omega has come out alive till date after these experiments were completed and she had gone half insane. I tried finding out about her but the asylum where she was has been locked up since last 7 years. Apparently the girl was shot last year by unknown people. I have figured out they were the people from the EPA agency. These are top secret tests sir, have been going on for the past 35 years. There's something missing here when it comes to the girl's family. Apparently she had a brother but not much is known. I tried hard but all the files were cleaned up even the database.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? EXPERIMENTS?

Yes Mr Yoongi. Moreover the Cruise Oregon is a million dollar business vessel. The GM enterprises will suffer a 40% loss in it's share of fair trade maritime deals without that particular ship and the reputation for the company is going to be brought down if any one of you come out in a critical situation, as you already know of, since it has happened before.

Added to that EPA stands for Extermination: Prime Alphas

NO.. THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE...

Unfortunately it is. The second objective of the Government deal which I believe your brother isn't aware of, is to exterminate prime alphas making them responsible for the stereotypical violent behaviour against Omegas and Betas. As far as I know Jungkook would be held up in the same. It was seen that every supplier till date of a pure breed omega to the government was a Prime Alpha. Added to it just like in your case,most of the Alphas were blackmailed or tricked into the deal one way or another.