4.5 - The Golden Trio

ابدأ من البداية

Y/N's mind sprung into action as he thought of a quick cover story, he wrapped his arms around both Natasha and Steve "Oh no we're good thanks, my brother is just helping my wife and I look for some honeymoon destinations." He lied expertly holding a big smile towards the employee as Natasha smiled sweetly but internally wanted to kill Y/N whilst Steve stood awkwardly next to him nodding along.

"Oh what the fuck are YOU doing?"

"Right, we're brothers" Steve smiled nervously continuing to nod along with Y/N's lie.

"I'm not sure how I ended up with him but I did" Natasha laughed falsely not that anyone else would know as she continued her work on the laptop.

"You seem to be a lucky guy" the employee said smiling keeping a professional manner present.

Y/N nodded graciously "Oh I am" he surprised Natasha with a kiss on the cheek who despite wanting to rip Y/N's balls off kept up the act "She's amazing, don't know where I'd be without her." Y/N admitted unbeknownst to him though, Natasha let a small smile curve on her lips.

"Well congratulations. Where are you thinking of heading to?" The employee asked.

A location popped up on the screen as Y/N, Natasha and Steve all looked at it as Steve blurted out what he saw "New Jersey"

"Huh" The employee said in slight surprise.

Y/N thinking on his feet again "Yeah we can't really afford to go anywhere too fancy" he leaned in towards the employee and whispered "Especially considering how much this one's wedding dress fucking cost." He pointed to Natasha.

"I heard that" She said with an annoyance in her tone as she slapped his arm playfully.

Y/N and Steve smiled at the employee standing side by side with each other "Well if you need anything else" he then pointed to his ID Card "I've been Aaron." He then took off to go and help some other customers inside the store.

"Thank you" Steve called out after Aaron as Y/N stepped in front of the two them.

"Well that was almost fucking dreadful"

Both Natasha and Steve looked at Y/N with looks that said 'really' however Y/N just shrugged his shoulders "What?"

"I'm your wife and he's your brother." Natasha stated sounding not impressed in the slightest.

Y/N held his hands up defensively and smirked "It fucking worked ok! You two were about as useful as a safe sex talk from Charlie Sheen." The two just glared at Y/N for a few seconds.

Steve once again looked around the place "Come on you said nine minutes." He snapped slightly at Natasha getting ever more impatient as the seconds ticked by.

"Relax" she continued typing for a few more seconds' as a location popped up on the screen which read 'Wheaton, NJ' Steve's eyes widened as he realised where it was, Natasha turned to him "You know it?"

"I used to" Steve said as he began making his way out of the store.

Natasha took the drive out of the laptop as Y/N teased her "Come on wifey, let's go after my brother."

She let out a small growl as they left the store "You're such an asshole sometimes" She whisper yelled at him.

"And you love it." He teased the red head as he let Steve and Natasha walk just ahead of him.

"I'm pretty sure she fucking hates it."

"What do you know? you haven't even got a dick." He argued back quietly.