Drabbles For 800 Followers!!

Hey!! Soo a little while ago, I asked some of you to send me some prompts (as odd as you could make it) and I could write a drabble for *drum roll please* 800 followers!! Wow, I have absolutely zero idea how this happened, but here, take these weird little things. GrayWolfie12 gave me this marvelous little tidbit!

Thank you so much, lovely, for this cursed information! And who better for cursed information than Logan and Remus!——

——

"What?" Logan looked up from his laptop, sure he hadn't heard Remus right. But there the gremlin stood, grinning like the cat who got the cream.

"You can contract a whole sentence and it's still valid!" Remus swung his morning star in a figure-8 pattern, grinning but never taking his eyes from Logan. "Bet that really gets you going, huh?"

"Falsehood, you are simply making things up to get some kind of reaction from me." Logan pointedly stared back at his laptop and grit his teeth.

Silence. And then-

"Y'all'll'nt've'd's." Remus whispered, his pupils dilated.

Logan stopped typing and looked up, his expression unreadable. "What."

"You all will not have had us! Y'all'll'nt've'd's!" Remus shimmied, grinning.

"Preposterous. ...Write it down." Logan pushed his laptop to the side and held out a piece of paper and a pen.

Remus scribbled in messy scrawl and pushed the paper back to him. "Does that make you mad, Logan?"

Logan was silent for almost 30 seconds, the only evidence he was alive was his shaky breaths and occasional head twitch.

"You have three seconds."

"Not that I don't love when people boss me around," Remus rolled his eyes and leaned over. "But why?"

"That's all the head start I'm giving you before that morning star is mine and I intend to use it."

Remus had never moved quicker in his life.
——

This next one came from mehppppppp who gave me a real challenge!