Broken Cups- Logicality

Another request using fluff prompt #19: "It's not bad to cry, I think it makes a person stronger." but this time it's Logicality. It has some angst in the beginning but it should be okay? Requested by CoffeeFlavoredTears thanks!

It was the constant punchline, the one thing he was known for. He was expected to say it, believe it, and follow through with it. Every other side mentioned it but it still festered like an open wound. Logan was meant to never feel anything.

Of course, he did truly believe that feelings were 'the bane of his existence' (after hearing that line so many times, he had come to regret saying it) but not for the typical reasons. He hated how unsure he would feel and how you couldn't judge others' reactions. He hated how soft and weak he felt every time he felt a sob building in his throat.

So he swallowed it and moved on. His voice was monotone and his face blank. Or the best he could manage. He would feel spurts of energy around areas he was excited about. But negative feelings had no place in the logical lifestyle he tried to lead.

Patton's heart broke every time he saw Logan push away his softer side, unaware of the physical anguish apparent on his face. Patton was also repressing but Logan helped him through that. And now he had disregarded his own advice and let the pressure build in his head.

It had been an especially hard day for Logan, with deadlines and projects and the stress of Roman bickering with Virgil. He wanted to just close his eyes and relax, take a few deep breaths. He was stressed to the point he was physically shaking. His legs were threatening to give way as he walked himself along, holding onto any kind of support he could muster. He wandered into the kitchen, hoping for a cup of tea.

He staggered to the cabinet, reaching for the cup Patton had bought him for his birthday. It was a dark blue heat-activated mug that revealed galaxies when filled. He hadn't truly expressed how much he liked it, and when he was feeling like this, it was his go-to cup.

He took the cup in his hand, feeling some solace in just the familiar way it fit into his grip. But he was so drained, he barely noticed how loose his grip was. He had barely turned around when the cup slipped from his hand and shattered on the floor. Logan stared in horror at the shards of his favorite cup.

It shouldn't have been a big deal, granted. Yes, he would have been upset but in the grand scheme of things, it would have alright. But with the kind of day he was having, this set him off. He couldn't quite hold it in anymore. Logan began to cry.

He covered his face with his hands and sank to the floor, leaning his back against the cabinet. He cried and cried over the remains of his gift. His thoughts swam in his head and soon he wasn't just crying over his day. He was sobbing about everything that seemed wrong with his life.

Roman was the first one to hear Logan's distress. He walked in and he was shocked. Logan never cried, it just wasn't in him. But here he was, bawling over what appeared to be a cup. Or what used to be a cup. Roman kneeled in front of Logan, clearly worried.

"Logan? What happened?" He asked but Logan spluttered, his voice thick with tears. "Logan?"

Virgil walked in next and upon seeing the scene, he yelled. "Patton! Can you come here?" Logan flinched at this sound. He didn't want anyone else to look at him, especially not Patton, but he didn't have the strength to fight it.

Patton peeked in and took control immediately. "Hey, you two can go wait outside, okay?" His voice was calm and commanding and Virgil and Roman followed the instructions immediately. If anyone would know what to do, it was Patton.