Sixth Sense

Hawks pov:

So far today has been boring as fuck.

"This sucks!!" Rumi shouted beside me.

"There's no villains to beat today!!" She whined and tugged on my wing.

"I think it's a good thing. Maybe we'll face off some major villains tomorrow, you'll just have to wait and find out." as soon as I said that, I regretted it.

"Is your sixth sense finally working again?" She almost cheered at the idea. You see, Rumi has also teased me about having a sixth sense where I can sense whenever some major event is going to occur. She also tells me that I've never aware I'm using it. Of course I don't believe her.

"You know I don't have a sixth sense." I murmured.

"What about that time you and Endeavor had a fight with that Nomu?" This was the 'proof' she constantly threw at me whenever I denied having a sixth sense.

"It was just dumb luck." I remember the strange sensation I felt the night before. I called Rumi and told her about it. The next day, me and Endeavor fought Nomu. Even with small things, I wanted KFC for lunch one day but when me and Rumi got there I had a strange feeling so I didn't get any food. A little later, Rumi had food poisoning.

"Stop being so stubborn and just admit you have a sixth sense!!!" She groaned dramatically while I shook my head.

✨Time Skip✨

We suffered in boredom while we finished our patrols and headed home. It started storming right when I got outside my apartment. I got inside and shook my head. I was starting to get a headache. I stumbled over to my couch and laid down. I picked up my phone and called Rumi.

"What's up?" She answered almost immediately.

"I think your right, something's coming." I rubbed my eyes while I started to feel uneasy.

"What do you think it is?" Her voice was almost a whisper.

"I don't know. But... It's something bad. And it's coming soon." I sighed. Maybe I do have a sixth sense.

"Tomorrow?" she asked.

"I think so." I finished right when the power cut out.

Word count: 363