"Damn It..."

Hawks pov:

I drowsily dragged my ass out of bed. I broke my alarm clock a few days ago so I woke up a few hours late. Endeavor is going to kill me. I crawled into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I knew I didn't have much time to shower but just to spite the current number 1 hero I took my sweet time. 

After I got out of the shower, I put my hero outfit on and left my apartment. I quickly flew over to my office. 

"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS HAWKS?!" I heard Endeavour's voice from outside and ran in as fast as I could. 

"Did you really miss me that much?" He made eye contact with me as I walked into his office. 

"You're late." He growled and clenched his jaw. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I cursed under my breath. My hatred for Endeavour burned as much as his flames. I'd even go as far as saying my hatred burned more than his flames. 

He assigned me to a specific area of the city and since I was late he gave me an extra hour of hero work. I was on watch with some other dude I didn't know and didn't want to know so I tried to stay away from him. He tried making conversation with me a few times but I really wasn't in the mood so I glared at him until he left me alone. 

✨Time Skip✨

I was finally on my way home after a long and boring day at work. I was flying pretty close to the ground so I could hear everyone's conversations. 

"What about you, Touya?!" I heard from the ground causing my mind to start spiralling. It's fine, you're fine. I kept repeating that over and over in my mind until I flew into the open window that led to my bedroom. I crashed into my bed frame and curled up on the floor. 

"DAMN IT!!!" I pulled on my hair as I felt a few tears escape my eyes. 

"Damn it..." 

Eventually, I was able to get enough composure to stand and fall full force into my bed. I laid there, crying, until I finally drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Word count: 373