Just Another Day

Dabi pov:

I reached for my alarm clock only to throw it at the wall. Here we go. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I drowsily looked in the mirror and saw that the black hair dye was starting to give up. My hair was turning white again. Shit. I wandered back into my room and quickly threw my clothes on. I walked into the bar with a hood on.

"Ah, you're up," Kurogiri muttered to me.

"Seems like it. I'm going shopping, does anyone want anything?" I don't really care what the crew wants. But Kurogiri is pretty chill so I thought I'd ask anyway. 

"Not that I'm aware of." He continued to clean a few glass cups while he responded.

I walked out of the base and through the alleyway. As soon as I got on the sidewalk I pulled my hood down lower because I AM a wanted criminal. I saw a few heroes on patrol before I got to the grocery store. I immediately went to the hair dye. After I got my black hair dye and some snacks for Toga and Twice I started walking back to the base. I took the longest way around to waste some of my time. 

I wonder if my family still thinks about me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about them. I visited mom in the hospital once. She was really confused, but then again that was before I joined the league of villains. I asked her how she was doing and she said she was fine. I didn't believe her then but now that I think about it, being in a mental hospital is probably better than living with an abusive husband. Sometimes I sneak through the window of my old room just to reminece all of the good memories I had there. 

"Where have you been?!" Shigaraki yelled at me when I stepped into the villain base.

"I was at the shop getting some stuff." I was really annoyed that Shiggy felt the need to babysit me. 

"Oooo, whatcha get?!" Toga lached onto my waist and pouted when I tried to push her off.

"I got some snacks for you and Twice." I threw the snacks to Twice where he sat on the couch.

"Thanks man!! Just because you get us stuff doesn't mean we like you..." He looked at me guiltily and I snickered.

After I finally managed to get Toga off of me, I slowly walked into my bathroom and started to dye my hair.

✨Time Skip✨

I stepped out of my room and moved through the hallway. 

"Wanna play Minecraft with us?!" Toga screamed when she saw me walk into the bar. 

"Sure, I have nothing better to do." I grabbed a controller and sat beside Shigs. 

We played for hours. Shigaraki got so mad because a creeper killed him. He disinigrated his controller and we decided to stop playing. 

I crawled into bed and went over everything that happened today. I went shopping, dyed my hair, and played video games with the league. Over all, a pretty successful day. Now I just have to make it through tomorrow and every day after that. 

Word count: 536