Some Hira and Brynne Fluff

Okay, so I warn you!! This is not gonna be good! I don't really, really ship Brynne and Hira like I do with some other ships (Captain Swan-honestly Captain Swan is my OTP, it's the best thing ever created-, Aruden, Pepperony Etc...) but I thought I would give a try.

Hira's POV

Hira knocked on Brynne's front door. She was visiting for the day and thought she would spend it with Brynne.

A couple seconds later a VERY messy Brynne opened the door. She was covered in flour and there was egg in her hair. There was a "worlds best chef" apron around her and the apron was cleaner then she was.

"Come on in!!" she replied happily

Hira walked and was surprised at how clean the house was. Everything was spotless!

"I was doing a little cooking and things got out of hand, if you're wondering why I am so messy! I didn't know if you had tasted cheesecake before so I decided to make you some. It's done actually, it's in the fridge. I was just experimenting now." Brynne explained

"Whats 'cheesecake'?!" Hira replied confused

Brynne's jaw dropped. "You've. Never. Heard. Of. Cheesecake!?!?"

Hira shook her head

"So cheesecake is like one of the best desserts ever! Here try some" Brynne said while running into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

She then cut a small slice and put it on the plate. She drizzled some chocolate and caramel sauce in a quick design and presented it to her.

"So I eat it?" Hira asked, Brynne nodded and she took a bite.

She had never tasted something so-so-so.....

AMAZING!!

"Do, do you like it?" Brynne asked nervously,

"Like it?!? I love it!! It's the best thing ever tasted!" Hira exclaimed, bursting with joy

Brynne smiles and it seemed to light up the room. I love the way she smiles. Her being happy makes me happy! What do I like her in this way? ... I think I do? I do!

Brynne's POV

Hira smiled and I felt all warm and mushy inside. It's like she is my world. Wait what am I thinking? I like, like her? I mean she has beautiful eyes and her smile is like amazing.... holy cow! I DO like her in this way!!

Back to Third Person POV (Sorry for all the switching!)

When Hira was finished her dessert Brynne picked up the plate and put it in the dishwasher.

"What do you wanna do now?" Brynne asked

"Movie?"

Brynne nodded and put on (Insert your Favourite Movie) they started watching it and soon they both fell asleep under the same blanket.

Hira's head was on Brynne's shoulder and Brynne's head was on Hira's.

Time Skip till the movies over

Brynne's POV

When Brynne woke up she noticed a light weight on her shoulder and got ready for a fight.

Aaaaand then she realized that light worthy was Hira and calmed down. She smiled to herself, recalled her discovery about her feelings.

Maybe, just maybe Hira feels the same way.

She'll never know though unless she asks, so when she wakes up she'll tell her. Right? Right.

"Look Hira I like you, like more then a friend.  Nooooo! That doesn't sound right!!!" Brynne groans

"Hey Hira I have to tell you something. I like, like you. That sounds so dorky!!! AAUUGGHH!!!!"  Brynne says frustrated.

"I like you too Brynne" Hira says

Brynne whips around and stares, blushing furiously. How long had she been standing there???!?!

"5-6 minutes"- noticing the surprise on Brynne's face Hira added- "You said that allowed."

"You-you like me too?" Brynne asked nervously

When Hira nodded, Brynne ran to her and hugged her.

While smiling Hira asked "Another movie?"

"You bet!"

Right after Brynne finished Hira pecked her on the lips and turned on the movie.

And that was that!

Alright! What did you think? Honestly
I'm not a big fan of this oneshot, but hopefully you are!!

FYI the Oneshots are gonna be posted more spaced out. Instead of 3-4 days it's gonna be like 5-6 days instead.

Please don't be a ghost reader!
Comment and vote!

😊😊😊😊