40 -Treehouse of Horror

My stomach churned horrifically as Pansy let go of a stunned looking Draco and turned to face me.

"Oh," she said, her eyes widening in surprise, "you're here."

"Blaire stays here every summer," Draco jumped in defensively; the panic clear in his voice, "she's my best friend, after all."

A best friend whom he had just fucked in his treehouse kitchen, I thought as I glared up at him.

"Well," Pansy said, her voice unnaturally light as she looked between the both of us, "that's nice; I'm sure Blaire won't begrudge us a bit of alone time later, though. I mean, no one likes to play gooseberry."

"Uh- Pansy," Draco said, his eyes nervously darting to me as he tugged at the collar of his shirt, "what exactly are you doing here?"

"Daddy is attending some sort of meeting; he said something about a new job. Anyway, when he let slip that it was being held in Malfoy Manor, I simply begged him to bring me along. He agreed as long as I promised to stay out of the way and not to say anything to Mummy; so, here I am!"

We both watched in silent horror as she then marched in straight on past us, heading immediately for the kitchen. ("Oooo! Pancakes! My favourite!")

"Shit- Blaire, I'm so sorry," Draco said in a hushed panicked voice, "I had no idea she still thinks of us as a couple. I haven't even kissed her in over a year!"

"She just had her lips on you less than a minute ago!" I hissed. "Shut it down, Drac; shut it down now, before I tell her exactly what kind of things you've been getting up to with your best friend!"

"Okay, okay," he said quickly, driving his hands exasperatedly through his hair, looking terrified.

We entered the kitchen to see Pansy standing at the island, helping herself to Draco's breakfast. To my horror, she reached over to grab the cum-stained tea towel off the side, using it to wipe her hands on.

"Ooop, you caught me," she giggled, as she then dabbed the towel at the corner of her mouth. "I simply can't resist pancakes, especially when covered in whipped cream."

It was like witnessing a horror show unfold right before my eyes.

"Here, let me take that," Draco muttered, quickly crossing the kitchen to snatch the towel from her. "It's a bit dirty. I'll fetch you a fresh one."

"Aw, my prince," Pansy simpered, looking up at him gooey eyed as she lovingly stroked his arm. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

Ugh. I couldn't watch this anymore. Without saying anything, I wheeled on the spot and marched the hell out of there.

It was only when I was halfway to the front door did I realise that I wasn't wearing a bra.

And I'd definitely put one on that morning because I remember Draco ripping it off in the kitchen and tossing it aside where it landed in the sink.

Shit.

I quickly wheeled back around and hurried back to the kitchen, praying that Pansy hadn't decided she needed a glass of water yet.

Unfortunately, as I skidded through the door, there was Pansy, furiously dangling my red push up bra in Draco's pink face.

I froze guiltily as Pansy, complete with horrified expression, slowly turned towards me.

"Is it true?!" She spluttered, shaking the bra in her hand.

"Uh-" I said, not knowing what to say, but a part of me relieved it was out in the open. "Look, Pansy, I'm so sorry, I really am but-"

Blaire Zabini || Draco Malfoy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara