"See this is why you my best friend." He laughed throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"I need ta' smoke." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Foreal Ian smoked in a while." Sleezy said.

"Can't relate." Ant pot head ass shrugged, he was always high.

Ke'lannie walked back over to me and held her arms open.

I smiled picking her up, she knew I loved it when she did that.

"Can we go?"

"Mhm." I hummed.

-

6:22 pm

"Oh my god!" Ke'lannie whisper yelled.

"What?"

"Who drowned and found out we couldn't breath under water?" She asked.

"KD! What if we're dead?!"

"Oh my god, we're dead!" She held my face in her hands.

"No we're not." I chuckled watching her mouth hang open.

She cannot eat edibles no fucking more, Ant was talking and laughing to himself.

"KD! Is your dick big? Oh my god what if I bit it?" She whispered as everyone started laughing at her.

"Ke'lannie, be quiet ." I pinched her thigh.

"You didn't answer the question." She pouted rubbing her thigh that I pinched.

"I'm not getting high with her no fucking more." Bean laughed making everyone agree.

"Whaddd I do." She rested her head back on my shoulder and started messing with my ear while I felt on her butt.

"Y'all wanna go to the club?" Daja asked looking up from her phone spaced out.

"Yes!" Ke'lannie head popped back up.

"You can't even hold your liquor." Jasmine said making Ke'lannie scoff.

"Yes I can! I am strong." She flexed her none existent muscles standing up.

"Sit down." I pulled her by her waist sitting her back on my lap while everybody kept laughing at her.

"Bubba tell them to shut up because I can hold my liquor!"

"Everyone shut the fuck up because Ke'lannie can hold her liquor." She stuck her tongue out at everyone and laid her head back down thinking she scared somebody.

We saw a flash go off making her flinch.

"Ahhh! It's lightning." We busted out laughing.

"Guys did you see that post about that teenager that got shot?" She frowned

"Nah who was it?"

"I don't know but it made me sad, he was only 16." She traced her hand over my tattoos.