Chapter 24

It had been a week since I found out about Olivia and Austin. Thankfully the only one who found out was Embry who I told myself as I had to tell someone and I told Embry all my secrets. This was also the first time in a week that I had seen anyone in the pack apart from Jake, Embry and Quill. The pack bonfire was tonight and all pack members and imprintees had to attend and it was going to kill me having to watch Austin and Olivia all night long.

I took off my heels before walking down to first beach where we held the pack bonfires. Evan and Leah were playing soccer with the guys who were already here which surprisingly included Sam. I sat on one of the logs scrolling through twitter. "Mia why don't you come and join us? You look miserable." Sam observed and I glared at him in disgust even though Leah was happy now I understood how much it hurt to have your best friend and cousin take your fiancé away from you.

"You want me to be happy Sam? Well then fuck off and tell your fiancé to stay the hell away from me along with the other imprints."

"What happened Mia? You've been an absolute bitch this past week and you haven't showed up to any patrols or meetings." Sam spoke then I saw Austin's car from the distance park up and it seemed everyone else did too. Paul and Callum went to talk to Austin until they saw that Austin was with a girl. Everyone stared at the girl who nobody knew except the imprints and Leah but every single one of the wolves glared at Austin.

Emily attempted to break the tension between the wolves by announcing the food was ready and somehow it worked. Embry sat with his step-sister who was here for a reason I was unaware of and on his other side sat Jake and Quill. The four of them had saved room for me but I decided to sit with Seth and his friends Brady and Collin - who had recently phased which was kind of good for the kid because at least now he had other wolves his age to hang out with. Alex sat with Seth, Brady, Collin and I which I was thankful for as the only wolves not including Seth, Brady and Collin who didn't have an imprint was Embry and Alex but as of late I wasn't so sure Embry didn't have an imprint.

I had always been as close to Alex as I had been to Embry, Quill and Jake but we never really hung out on our own. Once the imprints had all got their food all of us raced towards the food and when I had mine a grabbed a beer bottle and then sat back down. When we finished eating Austin stood up and grabbed everyone's attention. Austin introduced Olivia to everyone and then Billy, Jake's dad started telling the stories of the Quillette tribe.

---------

I slipped away from the bonfire without anyone noticing me. I needed to get away from all the happy couples and I also needed to talk to Alice Cullen. I knocked on the luxury, double glass front doors of the Cullen house and the person who I came to see opened the door. Alice. "Bella!" My pixie friend yelled upstairs to my sister. Bella and I had begun to get along better after her wedding.

"Auntie Mia!" Renesmee screamed as she jumped into my arms and Bella came running down the stairs after her daughter.

"Hey Mia I thought I heard you how's planning the wedding going?" Bella asked me and I smiled bitterly like I did whenever someone asked me how the wedding was going in the past week.

"Yeah if you need any help planning the wedding Esme, Charlotte and I would love to help" Alice interjected.

"Alice there isn't going to be a wedding" I sighed deeply before carrying on, "Austin imprinted so no there isn't going to be a wedding but Alice I do need your help with something else. I'll stop by tomorrow after school with the details and just to warn you it's a lot I want your help with and part of it includes a trip to New York."

"Mia who did he imprint on?" Bella asked me cautiously and from her tone I could tell she already knew. When I nodded at her Bella put her arms around me. I was so grateful for Bella and I was so glad we now got along. Once Bella let go Alice hugged me tight and then told them I had to get home. Which I did if I wanted to avoid dad before he got home from meeting some friends which I always wanted to do now. Another reason I wanted to leave Forks my dad hated me and although it didn't physically hurt me him hitting me did emotionally hurt me.