Chapter 14

Last night I had to patrol for the night and dad found out. Again. When he heard me come in he just gave me a disapproving glance and told me I was no longer grounded. I guess that meant he had finally given up on me.

Tonight dad was going to the Clearwater's and I was going too as I had become pretty close to Leah and I got along good with Seth too.

When we arrived at the Clearwater's Emily and Sam were there too which made everything more awkward. After we all ate Emily, Sam, Sue and dad stayed downstairs and talked while Seth, Leah and I went upstairs.

I rummaged through Leah's draws until I found a bikini and I threw it at Leah. "What was that for?"

"The perks of being a shapeshifter. We are almost invincible Leah and I know you have not been cliff diving before and I'm going to show you just how to have fun."

Seth had gone to one of his friends house so it was just the two of us. Leah got changed into her bikini in the bathroom. I grabbed two towels and I climbed down from Leah's window and she did the same after she walked out and saw me outside her bedroom window.

When we got to first beach we put our towels down and Leah looked at me funny. "Don't you need a bikini Mia?"

"Nope." I said as I began to strip down to my underwear. Leah and I put our clothes down on our towels before walking up to the highest cliff.

"Are you sure about this Mia?"

"Yes me and the guys do it all the time." I told Leah before taking her hand. "3-2-1-jump" I said and we jumped into the ocean.

As I jumped I let out an exhilarating scream and I let go of Leah's hand. I swam up to the surface of the water and smiled at Leah when I saw her and begun to swim back to the shore. I made it to shore before Leah and dried my self off with one of the towels while I was waiting for Leah.

"Finally you took forever Leah." I moaned as I passed Leah's towel to her and she dried herself off. "Hey Lee come on let's go to the bonfire area." I told Leah and pulled on her arm and we walked to the bonfire area on the beach.

I lit the bonfire up and Leah and I sat next to each other talking. I felt an arm around me and I knew it was Paul by his scent. "Nice bra Mia." Paul said as he pulled me into him.

"Hey Paul get your hands off my girl." Austin joked as he put his arm around my waist. I leaned in to Austin and talked quietly with him.

For once Paul and Austin were actually being civil to Leah which was probably because she wasn't around Sam and Emily. Leah was normally a complete bitch around Sam and Emily which was understandable as Leah used to be engaged to Sam and then imprinted on her cousin who she was close to.

At around one Leah and I snuck back into her room and went straight to sleep. sleeping off the alcohol the guys gave us.