Chapter 4

I slipped on my leather jacket before running down the stairs. "Austin!" I screamed and ran over to him and he lifted me up and spun me round.

"Bella's coming with us? why is she coming with us?" I asked Jake as Bella stood next to Jake.

"Sam wanted her to know the stories of the tribe."

"Fine but me and Austin are taking my car she smells like bloodsucker."

Austin grabbed my hand and we walked over to my car and I begun the half hour drive to the Rez but it would take Jake and Bella much longer because my car was much faster than Jake's rabbit because I could afford an expensive car.

I parked my car in first beach car park and me and Austin walked down to the beach where Sam, the tribe elders were talking and the boys were playing football (soccer).

Me and Austin joined in and on my team was Paul, Alex and Embry and on Austin's team was Jared, Quill and Callum.

We played a game of football and then I went over to Emily and Kim to help them with the food. Bella and Jake arrived and we all sat down around the bonfire. The tribe elders, Emily, Kim and Bella went to get food first then the rest of us rushed to get the food.

I sat down next to Paul after getting my food and Austin sat on the other side of me and took my hand. we ate and then Billy started to tell the stories of the tribe and like always everyone held onto every word well everyone apart from Bella she fell asleep halfway through and it wasn't even that late it was only ten!

After Billy finished telling the legends the boys cleaned up while I spoke to Emily, Kim and Lexi. Lexi was originally from Forks but Callum's parents were family friends and when her parents died she moved in with them and the first time Callum saw her since he shifted for the first time and BAM!!! he imprinted on her.

By the time the boys finished Kim had invited the three of us to sleep round and the other two girls accepted. "So are you in Mia?" Kim asked me.

"Sorry me and Austin have plans for tonight."

"How do you do it Mia? You and Austin aren't even imprintees or legal and yet you have a better relationship than me and Jared?"

"1. Kim we argue a lot you just have never seen us. 2. You and Jared are perfect for each other and 3. We are legal just not in America."

"You have an answer for everything don't you Mia." Lexi asked me while giggling.

"Of course I do I know everything I'll see you three later bye!"

I went back to Austin's with him and had a very fun night.