Calm before the storm.

Sorry for the late update.....had real life stuff to deal with.

Victoria's pov;
   For once in my life, things were going great..... Veronica loved me. My sister finally loves me. Joshua. He was another standing factor in my life.  After our first date we had gone on many others, but we hadn't progressed to the relationship part. I wasn't going to ask him out because I was an old fashioned romantic, I believed in the whole "man ask woman" thing.
"Hey babe."Joshua said, slidding into his seat. I was just about to reply him when Veronica and Tanya burst into the class running .
Tanya threw something at me, and it was a letter that had bold inscriptions on it.

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

They both pointed at Joshua and he stood up, looking at me.

"Victoria, I don't know how to put this.... your amazing. Your talented, thoughtful, beautiful, and you have a good heart.... please be my girlfriend, Victoria, please." He said, his hands clapped together.
I was too stunned to speak. I was just nodding, because words couldn't come out from my mouth. I knew it was bound to happen, I just didn't expect him to buy fancy paper and include Veronica and Tanya in it.
While I was busy thinking, a pendant was placed on my neck. It was a key necklace. So cute.
"Am giving you the key to my heart. I love you, Victoria." He said.I hugged him, really overwhelmed. Joshua was really sweet.

"I thought you will not agree, bookworm" Kunle said.

Kunle was the class jester. He was always picking on our classmates , making nasty jokes about them. Kunle was the only person who competes with me in the class. If I was first, he was second. If he was first, I was second.
"Shut up, Kunle." Veronica said, giggling with Tanya and Dora.

"I have to go and play Football with the guys but I will be back, princess." Joshua said, Pressing a kiss to my forehead.
He carried his game bag and left the class.

"Woah....is this place hot or is it just me." Tanya said.
"Victoria is only you ohh..... you have the hottest boyfriend in school, the best grades and everyone loves you."Veronica said, smiling.
I didn't say anything, I had to start working on the C.R.S presentation that was due on Monday. Veronica and the others thought that I was some kind of kid genius, but God knows I worked really hard to get the grades I get.

Weeks later.

Veronica's pov.

"Babe, am done with waiting, let's deal with this girl. Can you imagine?, Joshua just asked her out!. And the fool said yes." I said telling Dora about what happened today.

"Babe calm down. I have a plan." She said. I giggled. Finally, I get to put the bitch in her place.
"So, what's the plan?"I asked, getting a bowl of ice cream with two spoons for us to share.

"Your parents travelled to Minna baa?" She asked

"What does where they travelled to have to do with getting rid of the bitch?." I asked, confused.
She rolled her eyes.

"its your parents that are going to send her away baa?"
She asked.
Yh.

"Well, Veronica. You are going to have sex with two boys at the same time." She said, smirking.
"Are you mad?" I asked her, confused.
"Calm down. A picture won't cut it.she can easily claim it's photo shopped. So you need a video. The resemblance between both of you is so strong. The only reason I can differentiate between the two of you is because you have your promise bracelet on. In the video, you have to smoke, drink and have sex with  two boys dressed as your sister. Then we send the video to both your parents and of course, Joshua. They can't send keep her here of course.....then you so lovingly suggest taking her to a correctional facility...of course she would be accusing you of pretending to be her....so try your best to make sure you make her look crazy." Dora said.
" Well, I have been wanting a threesome for a very long time so.... it's really not a big deal." I replied, smirking.

"Well. Your dream has come true." She said, "go and dress in Victoria's clothes. The guys are here.i got weed on my way here . And remove your bracelet, it would be a big giveaway."

I got ready, and we had already completed the first part of the video which was supposed to be Victoria smoking her lungs out.
It was time for the sex part, and I was suddenly afraid.
The guys were handsome, so it wasn't even their faces that scared me. The video took two hours to complete. I was so exhausted .Dora began to fuck the guys again. With the cameras off of course.

After the guys left, we put the video together.  We sent it through   a new number to both my parents and Joshua.

We then brought out the simcard and broke it into pieces

Author's note:
Please don't kill me 😂😂😂
Let's just say that Victoria is in deep shit.
I might give you another chapter early. I might not.
Anyway, stay safe and I love you all♥️