The date pt 2

What did i tell you.

9:30;
We heard a knock at the door. We all looked at each other before I stood up to open it. Tanya and Vera ran behind the couch. I rolled my eyes again. Children.

Joshua looked really cool

Joshua looked really cool. We both smile at each other before I shut the door gently.
"You look good enough to eat, Tori"he said.
I smiled at him. "You don't look too bad your self" I said.  
We got into his car. Your probably Wondering why a high school has a car. Well, we all do. Almost everyone in that neighborhood and school had more money than they can count, so the teens make good use of it.
In Thirty minutes we were in a game arcade.we used some of the game facilities, played some pinpong, while taking various pictures then he took me to the comic area.
I got a whole lot of comics. I however wasn't going to let him do that whole "the man pays on the date cliche". So I whipped up Money before we got to the counter.
"Ohh no. He paid when he entered the building." The girl at the counter said.
"Joshua!" I said. "Hm. Tori?"
He said. "Why did you pay...they are my comics and they are more than twenty"I whinned.
"You look cute when you do that.now let's go eat. We have tons of stuff to do today." He said, guiding me to the car.
I was still grumbling, but all he did was to laugh and mutter cute. "Ode,"i thought. "Cute ode".

We got to KFC. Thankfully, it wasn't crowded. There was a seat at the window side, and we sat facing each other.
"What would you like to eat?" he asked, making to get up. "Get me what your getting. " I said. "Okay,any food discriminations?". He asked. "I really hate shrimp."I said. He smiled and went to go the food.
I saw someone slink into the chair Joshua was in before.
I looked up to see it was Damien, Veronica's friend with benefits or something like that. "Hey." He said, smiling at me.
"Hey. That seat is taken." I said. "I know. Why would a pretty girl like you sit all alone?" He asked. "I just said that the seat is taken." I said, discreetly rolling my eyes.
He chuckled and smiled. "Why don't we go out too, huh, maybe next Saturday?" He asked.
"Sorry.... sisters before Misters.... you are my sister's boyfriend.'i said.
"Well, I don't mind, I mean, you guys can share right?".
He said.
"I believe the girl said she wasn't interested?" Joshua boomed from behind. Damien scoffed.
"I don't care if she's not interested. I always get what I want. "He said. "See you soon, Vicky."
He said again, smirking in a way that was irritating me to no bounds. He stood up and left.
I sighed out of relief.
"I'll take care of him."Joshua said, placing the food in front of me.
Coconut rice and a bucket of chicken nuggets. Nice.
I grinned at him.
"How did you know that this was my favorite thing in the world to eat!!"I said, grinning.
"You told me when we played Twenty questions."he said, smiling.
He wasn't eating Coconut rice tho, he was eating fried rice.
We talked for sometime before we left to Domino's Pizza, grabbing four boxes and running out quick. Then we went to Cold stone to get some ice cream. He picked out the Coffee flavor, while I went with three different flavors that looked so good.i paid for my Ice cream, because I wasn't going to be a glutton on somebody's son's head. By the time we were done, we were at the house.
"Thank you so much for everything.i really had fun." I said, smiling. He smiled back and leaned close and kissed me.
I was stunned. After sometime I kissed him back, and the kiss went from gentle to a little rough.
I was in heaven.
"Thank you too." He said.
He escorted me to the front of my door, leaning to kiss my cheek before going back to his car.he stood a little while, waving at me before driving off.
The door burst open and Vera dragged me inside.
I saw Tanya in her nightwear, smiling at me.
"Oya. take your bath, and come and gist us, now now" Tanya said.
"Are you not going home?" I asked.
"Home ke. We are having a sleepover. " I threw my phone at Vera and she went to my gallery and started gushing at the pictures we took.
After all the fretting over pictures, Tanya took off all the make up and I ran in to take my bath, still smiling.
Thirty minutes later I was gisting them about the date and the kiss.
They finished squealing, while I stayed still smiling like a love drunk teen, which, if you look at it from all angles, I was.
After Tanya posted the pictures on my Instagram, she showed me Joshua's page.

"Best day ever, spending time with my crush. I think am in love.♥️♥️" With the pictures below them.

My grin stretched even wider.

Somebody was knocking on my own door, so Tanya stood up to get it.
Veronica came in.
"Huh... can I come in?" She said.
"You are already in" Vera said, rolling her eyes. Jeez....they might fall off.

"Hmm....I just wanted to say, that I know I am wrong for all the shit I did to you....am really sorry.it was wrong. Can we start over, be twin sisters again?" She said.
For the second time today, I was stunned. I blinked my eyes twice and looked around.
Then I spoke..
"Veronica, it's me you are talking to, it's me Vicky, you know, you hate me?" I said softly.
"That's why me and Dora are always talking. Vicky. We have been planning this for some weeks now, the four of us. "  Tanya said, while Vera nodded her head vigorously. I jumped up and down in happiness, hugging Veronica. 
I was too happy to talk.
"I take it as a yes then," she said , giggling.
This was too much good luck in one day.
I went out with Joshua.
He literally announced to the world that he likes me.
My sister apologized and wanted us to be close again.
We included her in the sleep over, filling her in on the date and what happened and everything.

Thank you God.
This is the best day ever.

Author's note:
Another long ass chapter!!
Honestly Veronica is evil.
I pity our dearest Tori now.
Sha, the next chapters are coming next week.
Stay tuned, sweeties ♥️
Ohh, and remember to vote ni,♥️😁