Mi casa

Thanks to Photizofied.
She's the first ever commentor, and voter. Much love baby girl!!🤩🥰.

School is trash.
   Don't get me wrong, am not talking about the education.
    So apparently, Veronica has moved to the next stage of harrassment.
     We were going out for PHE, when Mr Chris, our sports instructor decided that we should have a little football competition.
     He said the boys had theirs last week, so this was an all girls thing.
He began to group us, and thankfully, Veronica was on the other team, so she'll have no reason to lie against me anymore.
She didn't lie against me. She didn't something much worse.
   During the game, her and her groupies were trying to push me down, which wasn't going to help them win.
When we were Younger, Mom made us take excurricular classes.
I took sports, while she took catering. So while she was busy trying to push me down, I was avoiding her and scoring, making my team lead five zero
(5-0).
   Well, that didn't go well with her..she obviously has to bee the best in everything.
     So this girl waited for me in the school bathroom with her useless friends.

   "Look who came. Victoria, our very own female Alex Iwobi."she said .
     Her stupid friends started laughing, when nothing is funny.
Jeez, friendship is not by force.
   "You know she can't go out all stinky.lets wash her girls!"she said, holding up the bucket full of dirty water, urine and probably  menstrual blood. They held me down, while Veronica poured the irritating content of the bucket on my head.
I was officially irritated. Once she was done, the five of them left, laughing at my helplessness.
    Well, I don't see what is funny.
   I didn't notice that somebody was watching from another stall until she spoke.
  "I have an extra bag full of bathing supplies. I can get it along with your uniform." Before I could talk, she left.
         In a few minutes,the girl had come back, and that was when I noticed just how pretty she was.
     ICHS allowed all manner of hairstyles, so I wasn't surprised that she had extensions on with her pretty fair face and deep sunk eyes.
    "I now understand why she won't let anyone near you. She wants to continue bullying you with out confrontation." She said, interrupting my staring.
       "My name is Tanya. Friends?"she asked.
Of course I know her name is Tanya. She's the only one my queen bitch of a sister can't get to in class.  The only reason Veronica hates Tanya is because Tanya is more beautiful than her, and she can't even compare.
     I was looking at her hand, not because I didn't want to be friends with her, but because I was too dirty to shake her.
    "It's not that I don't want to shake you, but am dirty as fuck".
I replied, feeling shy.
"I don't give a fuck"she said,then she hugged me, slime and all.
  We went into separate stalls and washed off, getting out just in time for free period.

We were in the same class, but I sit alone. Tanya sits with her boyfriend, Jeremy AKA the love of Veronica's life.

Tanya went to the door and hit it with full force.
"Listen up, all of you."she said.
My sister and her idiots continued talking.
"Bitch Vee!. Am talking to you." Tanya said, smirking at Veronica.
Veronica wanted to open her mouth, but Jeremy stared her down.
"Well,if I smell anyone trying to vex Victoria, I will show you that na only fine face wey I get..I be correct winch .make una no try me. Expecially this disgrace to twinhood. Now for those of us that don't understand. I said if I catch anybody trying to annoy Victoria, I will show that beauty is not everything. Expecially this disgrace to twinhood, Veronica. I have said my own" Tanya said. People were mumbling, but no body wanted to talk because of Jeremy. Veronica started talking, but Jeremy said"my queen has spoken. So you better watch out sis, and that goes for everyone around her!". Well silence. The only noise that could be heard was Tanya and Jeremy moving their stuff to where I stay.
This should be fun, I think, smirking.

Author's note:
Hello, my cuties🥰.
Don't you just love Tanya?
Anyway....I can promise you one thing, and that is that from next chapter, this story was going to be hot, hot, hot.
Please vote, comment your thoughts and share if possible.🙏🤲🥰
Good bye , lovelies🥰🥰😍😍😘😘