Start of a beautiful friendship.

Above is a picture of Tanya. Pretty right?.
Cover credit goes to Chisom_
Thanks darling.

  When I got home yesterday, I tried to reason out why Veronica would try to stop me from having friends. I didn't get it.... even unrelated bullies didn't care about their victim's friends, so what exactly was her problem?.
  I was still thinking when she came in.
"So!.....I see you got a bodyguard. Cool move. It never lasts, Vicky, sooner or later, she'll see how much of a sloth you are and she'll disappear from your life in a jiffy. It would be like see was never there. "She said, smirking.
  I looked at her, giving her a blank expression.

"You know , the most annoying part of this whole thing is your stupid ass silence. Do you think keeping your mouth shut makes you mature ?, Or you think it makes you better than me?.....well it doesn't. Am better than you. I will always be better than you. Deal with it" she said, leaving the room.

Once she left, I locked the door and began to cry. No because of her  words and her actions, but because I knew I had finally lost her, and I probably wasn't even gonna get her back.

School.

   I got to my locker safe and sound, no emotional gun was shot at me. Hmm....... something was suspicious.

Tanya was already on the chair beside me, and Jeremy was next to her.
"Hey new friend." Tanya said smiling at me  "hey" I grinned back.

"Could you excort me to the toilet? Am really pressed." I said, feeling the sudden urge to pee.
"Sure. Let's go." She said.
I tried to stand up, but it was like.....fuck shit.

"Tanya, I can't get up." I said .
"What do you mean,are you having a muscle pull or something?".she asked, looking really confused.
"No. I mean, somebody put glue on my chair." I said, panic settling in .
This only meant that they had to tear away my clothes so I could get away .
"This bitch had royally pissed me off."she said.

"Babe, come with me please..."she said. Jeremy followed her.

Then she proceeded to give Veronica a very hot slap.
Wow.
Veronica was really stunned. She couldn't talk for four minutes.
But this bitch was born to talk, so she was screaming in a couple of minutes.
"Shut up"Jeremy said.
"Let's get this straight, bitch. You used your mother's hard earned money to buy this shoe glue, just to gum your sister to a chair . Then when you get what you deserve, you begin to scream?
What did Victoria ever do to you?.Ever since JSS 2 all you do is bully her.
What are you going do next?, Put drugs in her locker?, Frame her?, Bitch, your lack of self esteem is pushing away the gift God gave you and your letting it happen!." Tanya said. She walked back to me.

"look bitch, I don't know why   my Queen is being real soft on you, but I know something. Everything that's important to
Tanya is important to me . Am not gonna let you lay a hand on Victoria again and if you try it........ let me not talk." Jeremy said walking away from her.

"Vicky, see what we are gonna do. Tanya always keep extra clothes and am sure she'll have a skirt. Your just gonna hold down till after school, then we'll get you the skirt, Tanya would cut your skirt off so you can get free alright?."Jeremy said.

I was crying really hard at this period and everyone was staring at us like we were some kind of reality TV .

Tanya was hugging me and I continued crying till our Maths teacher walked in.
For a whole hour he kept talking until he wrote an equation on the  board and asked us to solve it.
Once he said that, I knew I was royally screwed because every time a teacher tells us to solve something or write something on the board, no body will answer them, and they end up calling me. That won't be a big deal, but my butt is stuck to the chair.

"Okay. Since no body knows it am going to pick someone. Victoria. Help us, please." He said, looking at me.

I was about to say something, but   Jeremy beat me to it.
"Sir, I have an idea on how to solve the equation....can I try?" He said, smirking at Veronica. "Yes, young man, please do." He said.
Jeremy collected the marker from him and solved the equation.
"Excellent!, Jeremy.is like you have started reading your books ohh." He said. The whole class laughed while Jeremy smirked at Veronica again.
The teacher finally parked his books and left the class, allowing me to release the breath I was holding.

Author's note:
Woaah!. Veronica is one hell of a bitch . Who just loves Tanya and Jeremy's relationship?
Aren't they just so cute together?
Well, you know the drill.
Comment😊.
Vote🥰.
And if possible, share💯.
It will do me a whole lot of Good.
See you next week.
Bye!.