Part - 34

* Chapter 39 is updated in my blog. Take a look at that *

Lavanya along with her brother came to Khurana Mansion at almost lunch time. All are present except Nikhil, Arnav and Khushi.

Nikhil is in office as he have some important works while the couple is in Arnav's room busy with packing and having their little moments.

Sumitra: Come in Lavanya why are you waiting at the door. This is neither a new house to you nor we are strangers.

Lavanya: Nothing like that Dadi. Just looking for Khush.

Preeti: Your friend is upstairs in Arnav's room helping him pack.

Vikrant: Hi everyone. Everyone greeted him back.

'Come di, we can meet Khushi di and jiju'.

Lavanya (hesitated): Ahhh... Not now. May be later.

Koushik: Go beta. He insisted.

Lavanya: Hmmm... Uncle I don't want to walk in something that won't like to see as a friend as she is with Arnav bhai. You know what I mean right.

Sumitra: Very understanding girl you are. Sumitra praised her generously.

Now I got a person similar to me. See these two here are younger than me in age but always proves that I am the cool person here and themselves older brainwise.

Koushik and Preeti look shocked at her for the direct taunt while the Kashyap siblings laughed at her dramatic antics. No wonder all the youngsters love her dearly.

Koushik/ Preeti: Maa/Sasuma.

Sumitra: Eww leave this people. You two freshen up and come down. Its nearly lunch time.

She asked the house help to place their luggages in the guest rooms assigned for them.

***********************************

Arnav is packing his bags while Khushi sat beside the bags and silently removing the clothes placed in it. Arnav took last of his dresses from the closet and turned to place it in the bag only to notice it is empty.

Arnav looked at the culprit who was pouting sadly and making faces at the bag as if it stole a valuable object from her. He sighed tiredly.

She is the one who forced him to go and now look at her how she is. If anyone saw them now, they will think he abandoned her himself and left her alone to cry on her fate.

Arnav sit beside her placing the things in his hands aside. He looked at her down casted face amusedly. 'Ufff drama queen'. He said in mind lest she hears and he will not be spared.

Arnav: Cookie look at me.

No response... He forced her look at him gently holding her chin only to drop his hand at her teary eyes.

Arnav pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. Khushi also clutched him tightly to her. She slowly raised her head to see him. Arnav wiped tears of her cheeks.

Arnav: Look at yourself crying now.

Khushi: You are leaving to India. We are never separated from each other from the time we started staying in London. She sniffed cutely making him want to hide her away from this cruel world where they can live peacefully without interruptions.

Arnav: I don't want to go but you only convinced me.

Khushi: But.....

Arnav: Do you want me to stay? If you say I will gladly stop.

Khushi hurriedly shouted: No no   no. Don't do that. I will feel guilty if you stay for me missing your cousin's wedding.

Arnav: It is your cousin's wedding also.

Khushi: She doesn't even know that Iam alive so she won't feel bad if I don't attend but your situation is not like that. You must go.

Arnav: Ok. Are you sure she doesn't know about you and not involved with her mother. He tried to divert her.

Khushi: Cent percent sure. She don't know what kind of a woman her mother is. Its better Payal is getting married now. When we are thorough with her mother, she will be left alone. Akash can handle her when the truth comes out.

Arnav: Sometimes I feel pity for her.

Khushi looked at him with shock written all over her face.

Khushi: You are saying this?

Arnav: Ha.

Khushi: Do you remember how you used to get irritated with her when she follows you around like a lost puppy in our childhood.

Arnav: That is different. She had a childish crush on me and used to get jealous of you getting all attention from me. But later on she made friends with others and left that crush. From what I can see she turned to a humble lady from a spoiled brat and the credit goes to Akash.

Khushi: If Payal hears you now, she will definitely faint.

Arnav: Let it be. Now help me with packing as you have increased my work by unpacking all of those. He showed her what she have done.

Khushi smiled sheepishly at him showing off her teeth trying to melt him to reduce her work.

Arnav: Now don't play your tricks on me. Anyhow you have to get habituated for this works as after our marriage you will be doing this.

Khushi: Who said that I will do? You have to do your works. This one time I will help since you are pleading. She started packing.

Arnav look at her shocked 'When did I plead her'.

Arnav: Ok then I will appoint a maid solely for this purpose....

Khushi: Really you will do that asked the ever lazy Cookie of his.

Arnav: Let me finish my words ok. I will appoint a maid that too a young female who will do this works for me as you are not going to do any of this.

The moment he finished his words, a shirt landed on his face rather harshly. He removed it aside to see Khushi in angry mode. If the looks could kill, he would have turned to ashes now. Arnav gulped nervously at her visible anger.

Khushi: Don't you dare appoint any young girls in our house. If you want a feminine touch you can always appoint middle aged women who is our mother's age.

'Very desperate for young girls to work for him. What does he think of himself? Lord Krishna that he should be surrounded with Gopikas. Stupid grumpy fellow. I am more than enough for him. Why do he need other girls? She blabbered busy in cursing him. Khushi didn't notice that she was lifted and placed on Arnav's lap and he was looking at her adorable face hearing her talk non stop.

After getting tired of scolding him, she turned to pack only to realise her place and position. She turned aside only to come face to face with a dreamily looking Arnav. She looked questioningly at his foolish expression.

Khushi slapped her own forehead at his condition.

'This man is day dreaming when Am scolding him. Who does that. Goddd.... Crazy man'.

Khushi snapped her fingers before him calling ou to him. Not getting the desired response, she pinched his cheek waking him from Khushiland.

Arnav: Woman why are you so violent?

Khushi: Sooo you are not responding to my calls. Then what should I do. She told as it is a matter of fact and nothing wrong in it.

Arnav: You can try other methods also you know. He stated romantically.

Khushi: Like ?

Arnav: A deep lip kiss.

Khushi: In your dreams.

Arnav: You do a lot more than a kiss in my dreams that you may not wish to hear.

Khushi: Shameless.

Arnav: Only for you.