Part - 30

* Chapter 35 is updated in my blog. Please do see*

Life goes on, so are the problems along with it. Khushi and Lavanya started going to college after holidays which they spend most of the time thinking different ways to solve the problems surroundings them.

Likewise Arnav started to office. Even he had a few difficulties without Aman around him for help. So handling everything alone is getting problematic.

Nikhil joined office to learn from his parents about business. As he is the sole heir for them, he has a lot of responsibilities. He is trying his best to fulfill them.

On the other hand, Nakul is trying different ways to get near Khushi but coming with bad results as Arnav increased security for Khushi. In between he learned more about Khushi that is her history from birth, faking death and her life after reaching this country. Even after learning much, he can't do anything about that. This only increased his obsession which almost reached near psychosis.

A few months passed by with nothing big changes. But in India, everything is moving fast especially after Manorama's green signal for marriage between the Mishra girl and Malik boy. Wedding preparations are going on at super speed. Though Manorama is not that happy but managed to smile at others with little effort.

People are burrying themselves in the work placed on their shoulders to finish it early before time. Jeweller came to Gupta Mansion for the delivery of the jewels ordered by the ladies of the house.Madhumathi called office to get money.

Madhumathi: I need two crores urgently.

Man: Madam it is not in our hand. I will have to ask our boss.

Madhumathi: I need money for my daughter's marriage which is in a few days. Don't forget I am Shashi's sister.

Man: Madam sorry for the inconvenience. I will give you an answer within a few minutes.

Madhumathi: Ok do it immediately.

She is waiting anxiously for the positive response not only for daughter's marriage but also to get more cash in the name of wedding expenditures. This is her only hope to extract money for her plans to take a form and succeed. A few minutes later, she received the call she is anticipating.

Madhumathi: Yes. When can I collect money from you. Shall I send a man for it or will you transfer it to my account.

Man: Sorry madam.

Madhumathi: What do you mean by that. Are you rejecting me ? Me?

Man: No madam. We are no one to reject you. But we can't give money to you.

Madhumathi: Then what about this festivities. She was beyond angry now.

Man: Madam, you please send the bills here. We will clear them for you. You don't have to worry about expenses, Arnav sir will take of them. Be free and enjoy the wedding.

Madhumathi: Why can't you give me money I will take care.

Man: Arnav sir's orders. He don't want to burden you at this age. Please co-operate.

'Ok' Madhumathi answered him hanging on the thin shred of anger limit. She asked a man to send bills to office.

All the hopes she built are collapsed at once due to Arnav. With Payal's wedding, she thought of getting more money than the required but again it remained unsucceed.

************************************
The man from Gupta's called Arnav after answering Madhumathi.

Man: Sir Mrs.Mishra asked for money. We did as you told us.