Part - 12

Khurana Mansion

Khushi: Come fast, she is waiting.

Khushi is dragging Nikhil as if he is a doll. Both reached the living room where the other two are waiting for them.

Khushi: Why are you both standing like poles ? Let's go.

Both (Arnav and Aman) are looking at each other hesitating to tell her.

Khushi: What happened ? Why are you looking at each other.

Aman pushed Arnav to answer her.

Arnav: Hmmm..... Cookie we have an urgent meeting. So we can't come with you.

Khushi: Both of you ?

Aman: Yes Chutki. It's important otherwise we would have accompanied you.

Khushi: Ok you both go. We will go together.

Nikhil: What I will do in between girls.

Arnav: Nikhil are you intended to send her alone ?

Nikhil sighed defeated and agreed to go with her. Though inwardly he was excited but showed others as he is uninterested.

They reached the cafe to see Lavanya waiting for them with last shred of patience. She is looking as if she would bite off their head.

Lavanya: Khush what made you so late.

Khushi:Ask him. He is the one who made us late.

Nikhil ( in mind): What all I have to do to charm her. No one recognises my efforts.

Khushi: Bhai... Bhai. Seeing him not responding to her, she started shaking him waking him from his dream land

Nikhil: Ha Pari what do you want ? Did you said anything ?

Khushi: Are you out of your dreamland or we have to wait for sometime. By the way what are you daydreaming ?.... Hmm let me guess about a girl. She said it eyeing Lavanya.

Nikhil: Nothing.... Hi Lavanya how are you ? It's been long.

Lavanya: Me.. you see me everyday at college.

Nikhil: I mean not you... Your brother. Why didn't you bring him.

( Vikrant Kashyap - 16 years old

Silent, introvert kid. But when he is with Lavanya and Khushi, he becomes crazy like them. He enjoys his time when he is with them otherwise his life is mechanical due to his father's strict nature. )

Lavanya: He is preparing for exams. Next time I will bring him.

They both started discussing about Lavanya's brother leaving Khushi who was lost in her thoughts.

Khushi (POV): Stupid people. I have done this much work to make them meet and here they are wasting my efforts. At this speed, when they will become a couple.

Khushi get up from there making the other stop their discussion.

Lavanya: Khush what happened ? Are you getting bored ?

Khushi: Arnav told me to meet him as he is free.

Nikhil: Free, but he has a meeting right.

Khushi: Meeting got cancelled.

Lavanya: Ok then let's go.

Khushi( in mind): Idiot can't even utilise their given chance.

Khushi: No... I.. we both will go somewhere. So....