Heartbroken

By My Friend: @exploador71 (A/N Go check out her book Fantastic Teens)   

There he was leaving me in tears. My boyfriend just broke up with me. I couldn't let him leave without answers. I grabbed him by the arm.

"Wyatt, why are you doing this?" He turned to face me, he couldn't even look me in the eyes. "Wyatt, answer me."

"I'm doing this to protect you."

"PROTECT ME?!" I felt the tears dripping down my face. "YOU LEFT ME, YOU LEFT ME THERE HEARTBROKEN!" I wrapped my arms around myself.

"You don't understand."

"Of course I don't, you won't tell me." He tries to hug me but I push him away.

"I'm sorry." He punches the wall. "No, I can't do this."

"Do what?" He looks at me in the eyes. Then he does something I wouldn't expect. He cups my cheeks and kisses me.

"I-I don't understand."

"Everyone I have dated always ended up hurt. I didn't want the same to happen to you."

"But you left me hurt before I could get hurt."

"I know and I regret it. I'm sorry Clarie. I never meant to hurt you, I love you." I look at him in shock. He hasn't said that word once to me in the year we have dated. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't because I loved him too.

"I love you too, Wyatt." He smiles then gives me another kiss. He hugs me tightly.

"I will never let you go again. I promise."