Love Story #1

By Me

Characters:

- Tasha (Main Character): Girl, short black hair, brown eyes, 13

-Ryker: Boy, brown hair, brown eyes, 13

-Artemis: Girl, long brown hair,  brown eyes, 13

-Cameron: Boy, black hair, brown eyes, 13 

----

I saw Ryker coming up to my locker, and he's blushing with a dopey smile on his face. Now I'm getting nervous and start blushing too because well my crush just came up to my locker. Then he says, "So um..I've been meaning to tell you something."

I look at him taking a deep breath, "Well, go on tell me."

He starts blushing harder and behind him I can see my best friend, Artemis, is smiling giving me thumbs up and practically dancing around. Why am I friends with her again?

"So," Ryker startles me reminding me why I had been so nervous, "The thing I wanted to tell you was," His hands start fidgeting as he takes a deep breath saying something so quickly I'm not sure I heard him right, "Ilikeyoualot Tasha."

My eyebrows scrunch up as I ask him, "Ry, do you think you could say that again, slower."

Ryker blushes even more, his hand going to the back of his neck blushing even more as he nods, "I like you a lot Tasha, like more than a friend like."

"Oh." Is all that manages to come out of my mouth at that moment. I feel my face heating up and when I look at Artemis I see that Cameron has joined her. They're both going nuts and Artemis keeps making signs at me to tell him, so I take a deep breath and say, looking deep into his dark brown eyes that shine in the sun, "I like you too Ryker."

His eyes widen as he lets that sink in, then a smile slowly spreads across his face. Then it seems we both have the same idea because suddenly I feel my lips pressed against his. Hands feeling through his brown hair. His hands wrapped around my waist. I have my first kiss, right there and then with the person that's been my crush since 6th grade. The thing that makes us both break apart is the gasps coming from around us. We both turn beet red when we realize that the whole school saw that. I look at Ryker, "See you later then?"

He looks at me, "Yeah see you later." I walk away smiling towards Artemis and she just grabs my hands, "You will tell me all about what just happened over there at lunch. Every. Single. Word. OK?" I nod at her still smiling all the way to my next class. And as promised I told her what happened at lunch. She completely fangirled and the whole time Ryker and I stole glances at each other. It's safe to say that was one of the best days of my life.