Sherlock, You're Drunk

John's POV^*^*^*^*^

I was sitting in my chair watching some crap telly waiting for Sherlock to get home. It was really late but I was trying to stay awake for him. He said he'd be back by now.

Soon I heard the door open and close. "Hello, Smexy," a deep voice said from the doorway.

"What?" I said looking over at him.

"I said 'Hello Smexy.' Can't you hear?" he said staggering towards me. It was now obvious how drunk he was.

I stood up and walked over to him. "Okay, just come sit down for a second," I said dragging him to the sofa.

"Anything for you, sweet thang," he said holding my hand. I laughed at his comment. Sweet thang? Really?

I pushed him onto the couch.

"So just sit for a moment and I'll be righ-" Sherlock grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the sofa as well. Before I could react he smashed his lips into mine. They tasted strongly of alcohol. I pulled back after a second.

"Sherlock, calm down, you're drunk," I said eyeing him. He grinned.

"Yes, yes I am," he said still grinning cheekily.

"God, you are such an idiot," I sighed trying to stand up, but he held my in his lap.

"But I'm your idiot," he said before kissing me again. This time I didn't even bother fighting it. I kissed my drunken boyfriend back with passion. I felt his hands begin to unbutton my pants. I pulled away.

"Not tonight, Sherlock," I said chuckling.

"Well why not?" he asked pouting.

"Because like I said, You. Are. A. Drunken. Idiot," I said giggling.

"And as I said, Im your drunken idiot!" he said before trying to kiss me again. I took the chance and stood up quickly. He jumped after me but fell onto the floor. I tried not to laugh, but I failed and burst into laughter.

"Are you okay?" I said looking down at him.

"No," he said pouting. I laughed some more gaining another glare.

"Come on let's get you into bed," I said helping him up.

"Are you coming?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes, but I'm tired and you need some sleep too," I said rolling my eyes. He huffed.

"Whatever," he mumbled, crossing his arms, and following me to his room.

We laid there together in a comfortable silence. I didn't even bother asking about what caused Sherlock's current state if being. I'd talk with him in the morning.

"John?" a deep, velvety voice broke my train of thought.

"Yes, darling?"

"I love you and I'm sorry for being... like... umm, this tonight," he said having a hard time gathering his thoughts. I laughed quietly.

"I love you too and I'm going to have a talk with you about that tomorrow morning," I said smiling and snuggling closer to his chest.

"Whatever," I practically heard him roll his eyes.

I soon fell asleep in my detective's arms.
.
.
.
.
.
Should this be continued like my drunk blogger ones? Let me know in the comments!