💦☁️Villain 2: Very Merry Christmas☁️💦

Part 2 of 'Villain'

"Hey, Universe!" Spinel called Steven. He came over to her, holding a wreath and trying to untangle the fabric around it. "Yeah?" He answered, grunting quietly in frustration. "What is this thing?" She asked, holding up mistletoe. Steven smiled, putting down the wreath and getting Connie.

"This is mistletoe. You hand it up on the ceiling and when two people walk under they have to kiss or hug (I added the hug for fun!)" Spinel knew what a hug was, but what was a kiss? "What in the cosmos is a 'kiss'?" Spinel asked. Steven and Connie giggled and proceeded to peck each other on the lips.

"A kiss is a way of showing affection. It could be a platonic kiss, which means you mean it as only a greeting in a friendly way. Or it could be romantic, which is when you kiss someone you love very much. Someone you know cares for you just as much as you love and care for them." Spinel held a finger to her chin, staring at the mistletoe in her hand.

She looked over at you. You were standing on a chair, hanging up decorations with a smile on your face. Spinel also smiled, looking like a lovesick child. She cared for you a lot. More than you could know. And she knew you felt the same. She got an idea.

"Who's ready to watch Christmas movies?" Steven cheered. Everyone joined him in the cheer and sat in the living room. The first movie came on and Spinel sat next to you. You were staring at the TV and Spinel was doing the same, but she glanced at you every few minutes.

You made eye contact with her and her face blew up with color. She turned away, crossing her arms and scowling, trying to not blush so hard right next to you. She was nervous and she didn't understand why. The movie went on for the next two hours and Spinel mustered up the courage to ask you.

"Y/N, can ya' come here?" She asked, moving over to the middle of the room and under the small, green plant. You were confused but nodded and followed her. Everyone was still staring at the TV and Spinel breathed in, staring down at you shorter form. Her cheeks were still burning and she grabbed you face.

"C-Can I..." she stuttered anxiously, making you grab her hands from your face and hold them in your. You laughed at her red face. She exhaled and quickly asked, "Can I kiss you?" You didn't understand. Kiss? What was that? "What?" You chuckled over your words.

"I'm askin' if I can kiss you....please?" She repeated. You held a hand to your mouth and began to laugh, "Spinel, you are hilarious! What a funny word! 'Kiss'? I-" "Ugh, you don't get it!" Spinel said, annoyed.

You froze, not understanding, "Get wha-" she held your hands tightly and leaned down, placing a rough kiss on your lips. You both stayed like that for a while, before pulling away. You stared, eyes full of stars. "I love you! Steven told me that humans show affection by doin' that. I wanted to show ya' because he also said that....you kiss someone you care about very much and you know that they care about you just the same. And I care about ya'." She explained, face a dark pink. She never really spoke about her emotions that much and she never admitted to caring or loving anyone.

"Aw! I love you too!" You smiled, kissing her cheek. Spinel grinned, hugging you, but quickly pulling away as everyone started to stare.

"Bye, have a great night!" Steven waved to Bismuth, Lapis, Connie, and the few other who had come. He closed the door and saw you and Spinel, sitting in a blanket and watching TV. He grinned, going up to his observatory. Spinel looked at you, a warmth in her gem. You made her nom-existent heart beat rapidly.

You looked at her, a half-lidded smile on you face. You turned to her and placed your hand on top of hers. She looked down at it, face looking confused and flustered. You crawled onto her lap and wrapped your arms around her neck, hugging her. Spinel smiled and moved you from her, holding  your cheeks.

Her face was really close to yours and you decided to go for it. You kissed her again and she returned it, moving one of her hands to your waist. Your cheeks were dusted with pink as you felt her grab your legs and lean you backwards, laying you on your back on the couch.

You inhaled sharply as her hands began to rub upon the surface of your gem. You bit your lip, feeling a strange emotion. Lust. Spinel kissed you again and put one finger on the edge of your gem, making you flinch at her soft touches. "S-Spinel..." you mumbled, pulling from the kiss. She hummed, nodding lightly while making small circles on you gem.

"C-Can you....take off my dress?" She blushed and gave you a nervous look. But, she nodded and slowly removed your clothes, leaving you in only your thigh-high socks (UwU my weakness~) You covered yourself as best as you could, still shy. Spinel smirked and decided to take the lead.

She put her knee in between your legs and grabbed your wrists, holding them to the couch. You whimpered as she moved her knee against your area a little. She leaned in close, but not making lip contact. You felt her breathing on your face and you blushed, "From now on, I'm in charge here. You do what I tell ya', got it?"

You were shocked by her sudden show of dominance, but nodded and she held a devious grin on her face. She stood up ordered you, "Get up and stand in front of the couch." You complied and did what she said. She turned you around and pushed you over, so your hands were on the couch and she was standing behind you.

You were so embarrassed. You could feel her staring at your back-side and the thought made your face turn red. Suddenly, you felt a harsh slap come to your behind and you yelped, jumping slightly. Spinel smirked, staring at red mark that now resided on your bottom.

This night was gonna be wild...