🍋Phone Number 2: Heat🍋

Part 2 of 'Phone Number'

Requested by: No one

It had been a year since your encounter with Spinel. You both ended up getting together and you loved her so much.

You were in the kitchen, getting the ingredients for the food you were making. You wanted to make it for your awesome girlfriend. She seemed to be acting different over the past two months. You wanted to do something nice for her to make her feel better.

You heard footsteps coming up behind you and arms go around your waist. "Well, good morning to you too." You said. You felt Spinel rest her chin on your shoulder. You looked over at her and your eyes widened as you saw her distressed face. Her cheeks were a deep shade of pink and she was sweating.

Her breaths where ragged and her eyes looked tired. "You okAY!-" your voice rose in shock as you felt Spinel grind against you, "Y/N....please." You blushed and held onto her arm as she continued to rub against you. "Are you having......that time of the year?" You spoke shakily as pleasure traveled through you.

Spinel nodded slowly. "That's why you were acting funny. You could have just told me." You said. You turned around and Spinel pushed her lips on yours. You slowly pushed the sleeves of her leather jacket down and she lifted your shirt over your head.

Her arms went under your legs and back, picking you up. You yelped and she sat down on the couch, sitting you in front of her. She ripped your skirt off, "H-Hey, that cost a lot!" You whined. Spinel phased off all of her clothes and you jumped at the cold feeling of her gem pressed against your back.

She pushed your panties to the side and felt your opening. You breathed heavily. "Your soaked, doll." Spinel said, voice hinting anticipation and lust. She rubbed your clit and you put your hand on her leg. Your breath hitched at the feeling of her fingers entering you.

She placed gentle kisses on your neck and you moaned. She slowly moved her hand back and forth. Her other hand made it's way to your chest and she squeezed your breasts. You looked down at your area, watching Spinel's hands do their work.

You noticed she was moving as slow as possible. "You're holding back. I-It's alright, you can do what you need to." You told her, reaching a hand up to her cheek. Spinel sighed, "I've been holding it in for weeks. If I let loose, I'll end up hurting you." You let out a forced laugh, pleasure overwhelming your body.

"I want you to feel better. Don't worry, I'll be fine." You reassured her. You suddenly felt a change in pace. Spinel started to thrust deeper and you let out a loud whine. You turned your head towards Spinel and kissed her.

You released moans into her mouth and she smirked into the kiss as she felt your insides tighten around her fingers. You froze, flinching slightly as you finally climaxed. Spinel pulled her fingers out and a stream of your juices followed.

You huffed and pushed strands of hair out of your face. You leaned your head back on Spinel's chest. "Wait, you never got off, did you?" You said, turning around. "It doesn't matter, now does it, Baby-Doll?"

You clenched your fists and puffed your cheeks, "But, it does! I want to make you feel good too..." You said sadly. Spinel blushed as your hands made their way up her stomach. You pushed her to the side and laid her down on the couch, straddling her hips. Your areas touched slightly and you whimpered.

Spinel sighed contently laid her head back. You leaned over her and placed your hands on her gem. Spinel hissed and you brought your hands back and apologized. Spinel shook her head, "It's okay. It doesn't hurt or anythin'." She told you.

You nodded slowly and gently put your hands back on her stomach. You slowly slid them up to her gem again, being more careful. You traced your fingers over the surface of her gem, teasing her and running your fingers over her facets.

"S-Shit, Doll..." Spinel stuttered. You could feel something wet seeping from below and you what it was. You rubbed your area against Spinel's and you went limp, body heating up slowly. You leaned against her chest, putting hands on her shoulders.

You both were breathing heavily together, the wetness from both of your areas mixing with every thrust of the other's hips. You looked at Spinel and her face was covered in sweat and blush. Her eyes were spiraled and she but her lip, grasping your waist and pulling you against her harshly. You both continued this process, speeding up over time and feeling a burning sensation in your southern regions.

White pricks clouded your vision as you came to your end and you pressed down firmly onto Spinel's gem, "Ah, fuck!" She groaned. She flinched as you both came together. You closed your eyes tightly, squeezing Spinel's shoulders.

"Look at us. We're a mess." Spinel chuckled breathlessly. You couldn't form any words as you were tired and over-worked. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to be so rough." Spinel said. She leaned down and kissed your forehead, hugging you and placing her head on top of yours.

You both laid down on the couch, you resting your head on Spinel's chest and her wrapping an arm around you. Both of your legs intertwined and Spinel phased on a tank top with shorts.

Spinel noticed that you had fallen asleep and she smiled, playing with your H/C hair. She kissed your head again and whispered, "Thanks for helpin' me, love~"