☁Phone Number☁

Greaser!Spinel x Shy!Reader

Requested by: No One

(Greaser AU....duh)

Oh, gosh. There she is. The infamous Spinel. She was walking into the bar that you were hanging out in. Steven noticed you fiddling with the end of your frilly, pastel-colored dress. "It's alright, I'll make sure she won't mess with you."

You looked back at the entrance and saw that Spinel hand vanished. Then, you jumped when you heard a smug voice, "Hey." You turned and saw her standing next to you, leaning against the bar. You looked down and kicked your legs back and forth.

"What do you want, Spinel?" Steven asked, agitation in his tone. You put a hand on his arm and shook your head. "I just wanna talk to the lovely lady." She said, grabbing your hand. You became fearful and yanked your hand away, leaving out the doors of the bar quickly.

You breathed deeply, walking down the dark street. It was dangerous for a girl like you to be out so late, but you paid no mind. You heard a whistle and the cheering voices of stupid boys. You sighed and glared at them, stomping forward and continuing your trip.

You heard rapid steps behind you and saw Spinel following you quickly. Your eyes widened and you groaned, "Why me?" You mumbled. "Heya, dollface." You sighed and turned to look at the pink girl with an annoyed look, "What?" You asked.

You gasped as she grabbed your waist and pulled you forward. "I wanted to ask..." You pulled away from her and started to walk away, "I don't have time for your crap, Spinel." You scolded. The gem smirked, "She's playing hard to get. I like it."

She followed you again and walked beside you, leaning forward and trying to speak, "I just wanted to ask you if-" "What?" Spinel stolled. She never thought she would get to this point. Her cheeks flushed and she shoved one hand in her pocket and rubbed the back if her neck with the other, "Could I....get your number?"

You whipped around quickly, your entire face a bright red. THE Spinel was asking for YOUR number!? You hid your face in the collar of your dress and you gave her a stern look and crossed your arms. You turned your gaze from her, face still red, "Yeah, sure, whatever." You said.

You took out a piece of paper and wrote down your digits. You handed it to Spinel and grabbed her collar. You pulled her down to you and kissed her cheek. You turned and speed-walked down the street. A small smile graced your lips as you made your way back home.

Spinel was frozen in place. She slowly lifted a hand to her cheek and grinned. She punched the air and mumbled a quiet, "Yes!"