~Freedom~

*Warnings*
.A bit of angst
.Homophobia
.Fluff
.Mainly about Eddie
.Different forms of abuse
.Slurrs

"I'M MY OWN PERSON"

Eddie woke up like any other day, with his mom yelling at him from downstairs. Eddie knows that he use to have it bad but ever since Sonia caught Eddie and Richie cuddling in bed it has just gotten way worse. The only times Eddie is aloud outside is for school, after Sonia drops Eddie of at school. School has officially been the only escape Eddie has but even that is barley and escape with the Bowers gang there. When Eddie's at school he constantly gets bullied by Henry and his goons. When Eddie's home if he's not doing school work or sleeping then his mother is yelling at him about whatever she had a problem with that day. Over this last month Eddie's grades have turned from A+'s to D's and F's, he's be tormented everyday, and he has been either stuffed into a locker or punched or any other way of torment people could think of. The only form of happiness Eddie had anymore was his friends, no his family. His actual family. The people who love, support, and are there for him.

Sonia picked Eddie up from school like she's done for this past month, "What homework do you have?" Sonia asked while looking at the road ahead of her. "Nothing today mommy" Eddie said plainly, Sonia looked over at Eddie with a look that said "Your lying".  "I promise mommy" Eddie said quietly, Sonia sighed and looked back at the road. A bit later Eddie is standing in the kitchen taking his pill while Sonia is watching. After Eddie took his pills he headed upstairs to shower, "I want you to straight back down here to eat after you shower. "Okay mommy" Eddie said while heading up the stairs. Eddie went to his room and grabbed a old shirt that he stole from Richie, a pair of black shorts and a pair of underwear. Eddie got into the bathroom, set his clothes down and started the shower. Eddie let's out a quiet sigh as he go into the shower.

Eddie stood there for a moment with the water dripping onto his face. Eddie was done, he was ready to leave. Eddie thought for a moment, he thought for a moment that its been almost a month and a half. He thought that maybe he might be able to go see some of his friends. He washed his hair and body and then got out. Eddie got dressed and headed down stairs, "Where did you get that shirt" Sonia asked as Eddie turned the corner. Eddie stopped in his tracks "uhh" Eddie tried to think of an excuse, Sonia rolled her eyes "Just sit down and eat" she said harshly. Eddie went quiet and sat down. They sat there eat for a bit, "hey mommy" Eddie said softly. "What", "So I know I made you mad but I was thinking that it been awhile and I think that I've learned my lesson, so do you think I could possibly see some of my friends this weekend?" Sonia scoffed "You are just trying to go see that Tozier boy." Eddie set his fork down, "No I'm not mommy, I promise." Sonia shook her head "No, I don't trust you." Eddie scoffed, "I'm 17 Mommy, I feel like I should be able to go out and do things."

Sonia stood up "I said no and thats final" Eddie stood up to "I'm gonna go see my friends." He said while walking to the front door. "Edward kaspbrak go to your room" Sonia said storming towards Eddie. "No, I'm going to Richie house" Eddie said backing more towards the door. Eddie didn't care that he was barley dressed and had no shoes on he just needed to get out of there. "You are not going to see that faggot, he's bad for you" Sonia grabbed Eddie's arm. "You are going to bed, Now." Sonia said really harshly. Eddie yanked his arm out of Sonia grip, "He is not a faggot, I'M MY OWN PERSON AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT" Eddie yelled. Sonia slapped Eddie "Do not raise your voice to me, you are my kid and you are to do as I say". Eddie rolled his eyes "You are a bitch" Eddie said while walking out of the house. "YOU KNOW WHAT DO NOT COME BACK, I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FAGGOT SELF AGAIN" Sonia screemed at Eddie as Eddie ran down the street.

Eddie ran, Eddie ran all the way to Richie house. Eddie wasn't sure what was gonna happen from here on out, but he was sure that he needed Richie. He needed Richie now. Eddie had tears running down his face and he couldn't breath but he just kept running. Eddie got to Richie house and he climbed up to Richie window. Eddie knocked rapidly on Richie window, Richie jumped at the sound of knocking coming from his window, Richie put his phone down and walked over to his window, "Eddie?" Richie opened his window and moved out the way so Eddie could come in. "Why are you crying!? What haplend!?" Richie said worried. Eddie wrapped his arms around Richie and barried his head into Richie chest. "My mom kicked me out" Eddie said letting out a choked sob. Richie wrapped his arms around Eddie and comforted him, "I'm here love" Richie said softly. Richie walked Eddie over to his bed and sat down, Eddie sat onto Richie lap. Eddie fell asleep like that, on Richie's lap and Richie holding him.

Thats the end-
954 Words
~Magic