~I Hate You~

*Warning*
. Smut⚠️
. Aged Up⚠️
. Slight Fluff⚠️
. Cursing⚠️

(R)=Richie
(E)=Eddie

So this starts with Richie and Eddie texting, This is one of my first "official" smut writings so I'm sorry if it's really bad.

Richie: Hey Ed's?

Eddie: First don't call me that and second what do you want.

Richie: I just wanted to see if you want to come over tomorrow? It's Saturday and I got the place to myself.

Eddie: Sure, I'll be there about 8.

Richie: Okay see you!

Eddie: Bye

*Time skip*

Eddie wakes up about 6 am and shower,eats, and gets ready to go over to Richie's. Eddie leaves to go to Richie's at about 7:30. Eddie walks up Richie's front steps to knock on his front door *Knock* *knock* "Hello? Richie?"(E)  *Knock* "Okay well I'm just gonna come in then"(E) Eddie walks in (The door was unlocked) and then walks up the stairs to Richie's room.*Knock* *knock* "Richie are you awake?"(E) *knock* *knock* "Hello?"(E) *knock* "fine I'm just gonna come in then"(E) Eddie walks into the dark room and walks over to the blinds that were seated right next to the bed that has a sleeping Richie in it. Eddie opens the blinds then turns around to see a naked Richie with blankets barely covering him fast asleep. Eddie can feel his face heat up as he decides to try and wake Richie up. "Uhh Richie wake up"(E) *Richie grunts in response* Eddie taps Richie's shoulder while trying to focus on Richie's face and not on what is out in the open for the world to see.

"Richie please just wake up"(E) *Grunts*(R) "GOD DAMMIT RICHARD WAKE THE FUCK UP"(E) "Okay, okay I'm up."(R) Richie looks at Eddie and realizes that Eddie's eyes are tracing his body up and down "uhh Ed's"(R) Eddie looks away and looks anywhere but Richie "y-yeah"(E) "uhh, can you get out so I can get dressed"(E) "o-oh yeah"(E) Eddie starts trying to run away but he trips over his own feet and falls on to Richie *Mentally screams* Eddie feels his face heat up even more it's practically on fire "Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry"(E) Eddie goes to get up but Richie stops him and pulls Eddie back on to his lap "Your fine Eddie"(R) Richie leans in and kisses Eddie *Once again mentally screaming*

"I-"(E) Eddie gets up and runs out of the room "WAIT ED'S IM SORRY"(R) Eddie opens the door slowly "I'm sorry"(E) "For what you did nothing wrong"(R) Eddie walks over to Richie and crawls on to the bed "For this"(E) Eddie straddles Richie "E-eddie?"(R) Eddie raps his arms around Richie and kisses him. Richie depends the kiss, Richie grabs Eddie's lower back and pulls him closer. Richie starts slowly taking Eddie's shirt off, "Is this alright with you Eddie?"(R)(Consent is hot) Eddie nods and Richie takes Eddie's shirt off all the way. Richie leans in a kisses Eddie's jaw "Mm"(E) Richie's smirks against Eddie's neck as he gets lower. Richie starts leaving those dark purple marks on Eddie's neck so the world will know that Eddie is his and only his. Richie lays Eddie down on the bed so he can take off those bright red shorts he's always wearing, as Richie takes them off he takes Eddie's underwear off with one quick tug.

Richie stops for a moment "i-is everything okay..?"(E) Eddie looks up at Richie and sees him staring at you know what "Damm Ed's"(R)
Eddie's face goes bright red "RICHIE"(E) Richie leans down a kitten licks Eddie's member Eddie moans. Richie starts sucking on the tip of Eddie's member, Eddie throws his head back as his eyes roll back "A-ah"(E). Richie takes in more of Eddie's member into his mouth as he starts bobbing his head up and down, Eddie starts running his hands threw Richie's hair "Mmm"(R) Richie's moans send vibrations up Eddie's member. Richie deeps throats Eddie's member, "R-ri-"(E) Eddie cums, Richie's takes his mouth off Eddie's member with a pop then looks Eddie in the eyes and swallows then licks his lips and winks at Eddie. "Ugh I hate you"(E) "No you don't"(R) Eddie kisses Richie "Whatever"(E)

Alright that's all you ho's get.
755 Words
~Gay Egg