~I Do~

*Warning*
.Fluff
.An Actual Completed Chapter!?

"You may kiss the groom"

"We are gathered here today, not to witness the beginning of what will be, but rather what already is! We do not create this marriage, because we cannot. We can and do, however, celebrate with Richard and Edward the wondrous and joyful occurrence that has already taken place in their lives, and the commitment they make today. Now I ask the groom's to join hands for the vows, I'm gonna ask you to go first Edward." Eddie looked at Richie and smiled,

“What is a husband? I must admit, I'm not sure. All I know is that I am devoted to you completely and I am a better person because of your love. A husband then is a thing that a good marriage makes, molds, and creates whole. If that is what a husband means, then I am prepared to be yours. I am so grateful for you, as a child I never thought I would have made it out alive. And thanks to you I have, you mean the world to me and I am so in love with you. I promise you Richie that I will stay in love with you for as long as I live."

The priest looked over to Richie and nodded, to signal that it was his turns to State his vows.

"Wow, Eddie Kaspbrak. if you would have told me 13 years ago that I would have been marrying the love of my life and my best friends I would have just laughed in your face. Standing here today just amazes me oh, I've been in love with this man in front of me since I was 11. I would do anything for you Eddie, I promise you to be the best I can I promise to take care of you and watch after you. I've never been more certain than anything in life than marrying you, not a single word in the English dialect and describe how amazed and happy I am that you are in my life."

The priest smiles as the two boys exchange rings. "I now pronounce You husband and husband you may kiss the groom." As the two men kiss everyone in the audience cheers and claps.

Well that's the while chapter, yes I did just spend all that time writing them vows. Yes you can use them if you want to ;)

MY 30TH CHAPTER!!!!

410 Words.