~Confession~

Here's a short one-shot to get the book going. They are older they are like 17 in this.

⚠️Fluff⚠️
⚠️A Little Inappropriate ⚠️
⚠️ Language⚠️
(R)=Richie
(E)=Eddie

*They are home alone at Richie's house reading comics*

Eddie sighed "Do you have any new comics we have read all of these hundreds of times"(E)

"Sorry Ed's but these are all I have"(R) Richie smirked.

Eddie crossed his arms "How many times do I have to tell you stop fucking calling me Ed's"(E)

"Damm Ed's"(R)

"Fuck you Richie"(E)

"Sure" *Smirks* (R)

Eddie turns beet red "What the fuck richard"(E)

"You know you want to" (R)

"Fuck off" (E)

"Okay,okay I won't call you any nicknames"(R)

"Thank you"(E) Eddie Smiles in victory

*Wispers to self* "your lucky your so cute" (R)

"What"(E)

"Oh nothing"(R)

*An hour later*

*Sighs* "this is boring" (E)

"I know, I have to go to the bathroom but we will find something to do when I get back. Okay?"(R)

"Fine"

*Richie walks out of the room to go to the bathroom leaving Eddie all alone and free to do whatever he wants in Richie's room*

Eddie smirks while he thinks 'i know where Richie's diary is'

Once Eddie locates the diary he decides that Richie is his best friend so it won't do not harm to read his diary. He probably shouldn't of done that.

So far it's normal things that would be in Richie's diary, like things about girls and stuff but what Eddie didn't know is that his best friend was a raging bisexual.

Eddie also didn't know that his best friend had a gigantic crush on someone. Eddie hears footsteps in the hallway so he hurrys up and put the diary where he found it and sat back down where he was when Richie left the room.

Richie walks in the room "So what do you wan-"

Eddie interrupts him "Who do you like"

Richie face turns a scarlet red, "w-what are y-you t-talking about"

Eddie rolled his eyes "come on Chee I'm your best friend just tell me"

Richie sits down next to Eddie "you don't understand Eddie I can't tell you, you would hate me"

Eddie put his hand in Richie's "Chee I don't care if you like boys"

Richie looked down at Eddies hand on his and mumbles "that's not the problem"

Eddie raises an eyebrow "what's the problem then"

Richie looks Eddie in the face "the problem is you know them"

Eddie looks at Richie with puppy dog eyes "please Chee, I won't tell anyone"

Richie took a deep breath in "you"

Eddie moved his hand away from Richie's "w-what"

Richie looked down again "it's you Eddie"

Eddie turned red but he smiled, "Chee"

Richie slowly lifted his head, "y-yes"

Eddie grabbed Richie's chin and leaned in "I like you too" Eddie kissed Richie

Obviously Richie was surprised but he kissed Eddie back right away.

Djdjdjdjjdxndndndndndnnxnxndnddndnnsisocbjeeoqbvfhobdwokdbdowdjbdiwjsnd.

Sorry it was bad but that's all.