~Kissing Bridge~

*Warnings*
.Fluff
.Kinda just a re-write of this scene.
.Cussing
.Kissing

"Heh, yeah"

So what would you do when you look over at the "kissing bridge" in your town and see your best friend carving his and your initials in it? Get a random burst of confidence and walk up to question him? Run away? Kiss him!? Nope D. All of the above. Eddie was on his way to the hide out to meet up with his friends, Eddie was running across the grass with his bike when he looked over at the kissing bridge and saw the one and only Richie Tozier squatting down carving something. Eddie decided to get a little closer to see what Richie was carving, was this a total invasion of privacy? Yes, in Eddie's defense he didn't even know his best friend had a crush. As Eddie got closer he could see plus and a capital E, Eddie tried to think about who that could be but by the time Eddie realized who it was Richie had noticed that Eddie was standing looking at the carving he had just done. "Shit Eddie, it's uhh. it's not what it looks like" Richie put his hands up in defense.

"I didn't even know you liked someone" Eddie said in shock, "Heh, yeah" Richie said scratching his arm softly. Eddie thought for a moment "is it who I think it is, wait you're gay" Eddie said, not meaning to say the last part. Richie laughed lightly, "well I like to think of myself as bisexual but yeah I like guys". Eddie looked at Richie "you didn't awnser my first question", Richie looked at the ground "Well if you think that it's you then yeah you're right" Richie said in an almost whisper. Eddie bit his lip lightly, "are you coming to the hideout?" Eddie was trying his best to avoid what just happened. Richie just nodded as both of them started walking towards the hideout. The whole time there it was silent, obviously they were both thinking about what just happened but both of them didn't want to say anything. Once they got to the hideout Richie went in and then Eddie did, Eddie sat in the corner and thought while Richie just acted like nothing happened and went to sit in the hammock. Eddie couldn't believe that Richie liked him, like Richie like Eddie? All Eddie could think about was why and does Eddie like him too. Of course Eddie liked him too, Eddie's liked Richie for as long as he could remember and he just acted like nothing happened. Eddie mentally facepalmed himself as he walked over to Richie. Eddie stood in front of Richie as Richie sat up in the hammock, "yes Ed's?" Richie said like Richie does. Eddie muttered a sorry as he grabbed the front of Richie's shirt and slammed there lips together. After a bit of them kissing and there friends either squealing or whistling in the background they back away from each other to catch there breath. "I-i like you too" Eddie said still out of breath. The rest of the day they spent cuddling and spending time with there friends.

Okie that's is all
~The person who wrote this
544 Words