~Slut~

Hey guys before I start I just wanna apologize for the fact that I haven't posted since last December. I've been quite busy, also this chapter is not under no circumstances slut shaming. I do not belive in that, this chapter is Eddie having a slut kink.

.Warnings.
. Smut ish
. Not full smut
. This chapter you can decide if you think they are dating or not
. They are both around 17-18
. Not a super long chapter
. Kinks
. Cussing

"Can you call me that again.."

Richie and Eddie had been friends for quite some time with that they are very comfortable with eachother. They even know eachothers kinks (What friends don't) I mean they also low-key simp for eachother. Eddie's mother was out of town like she just randomly did for a week every February so Richie was over. Eddie was in the bathroom as he heard Richie yelling at whatever game he was playing on Eddie's TV. "What the fuck!" Eddie heard, "YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!". Eddie laughed as he walked back to his bedroom, "You having fun?" Eddie asked. Richie rolled his eyes "No, they are all hoe's" Richie scoffed. Eddie snorted "So are you", Richie gasped and paused his game "So are you". Eddie sat next to Richie on his bed "Sure Richie". "Slut" Richie mumbled, Eddie looked over at Richie as a light blush grew onto his face.

"W-what?", Richie looked over at Eddie and raised his eyebrow. "Why are you-" Richie smirked, "aww do you like when I call you a slut?". Eddie put his head down "No.." Richie laughed, "Sure slut" Richie said turning his head back to the tv". Eddie whined like physically whined, "Yeah?" Richie sounded amused. "Can you call me that again.." Eddie said really quietly. Richie paused his game again and looked at Eddie. "You have a slut kink, don't you." Eddie raised his shoulders as to say "I don't know". Richie leaned over to Eddie's ear "Slut" Richie whispered. Eddie put his head down again, by this point Eddie was as red as a tomato. Richie snorted again, "at least I didn't call you my slut" Richie said while putting the controller down. Eddie looked up at Richie and looked down again.

Richie smirked, "come here" Richie said while patting his leg. "I'm not a child" Eddie said. "There he his" Richie laughed, Eddie rolled his eyes as he sat on richies lap. Richie grabbed Eddie's chin lightly as he moved is so he had access to Eddie's ear and neck. "Are you a slut?", Eddie nodded slightly. "How about my slut?" Eddie let out a sound that sounded like a mix of a whine and a moan. Richie got close to Eddie's ear "are you my pretty little slut?" Richie whispered and he lightly kissed below Eddie's ear. At that point Eddie did full on moan. A blush grew onto Richie's face too, "I can be whatever you want me to" Eddie whispered.

AlRiGhTy. That's it. That is all I'm gonna write with this chapter. Sorry-

520 Words.

-Magic