~I Love You~

*Warning*
.Fluff
.Slight Kissing
.Slight TW
.Short-ish Chapter

"Forever and always"

Eddie just got in a fight with his mom. So he went to the quarry

"Hey short stack" Richie said walking up behind Eddie, Eddie rolled his eyes and sighed "piss of trashmouth". "Ouch" Richie said while sitting down next to Eddie, "well if you are just gonna continue to mess with me then I don't want you here" Eddie said bluntly. "Okay, fair enough" Richie said while laying his head down on Eddie's shoulder. "What wrong" Richie said while doing his best to look at Eddie without moving his head, Eddie smiled slightly "I'm tired of my mom's bullshit, she's a psychopath" Eddie said, "what happened" Richie said softly. "We got into a fight, I left after she said that she never loved me and wished I was dead" Eddie wisperd. Richie sat up and turned to Eddie "I'm gonna beat her", "You don't have to, it's fine". Richie crossed his arms "it's not fine Eddie, you are amazing and your mom doesn't deserve you". Eddie let a tear fall as he looked away slightly, "Hey, hey don't cry" Richie said wiping away a tear. "I'm sorry, I'm just tired of feeling worthless and like no body loves me". Richie grabbed Eddie into a hug, "if it's worth anything I love you" Richie admitted. Eddie looked at Richie and smiled "you do". "Yes" Richie reassured, "forever and always". Eddie hugged Richie "I love you too" Eddie said softly.

That's all
255 Words