Chapter 12-

Please Comment?!?!

**Liana's POV**

                                                                                                                                         "Deal."

He smirked at me. "Great. It's a deal. And, are you sure about your choice?" He asked looking un-sure. I sighed. I'd like to think so. No. If I win I want you to never hurt me again and to stay with me forever.

"I'm positive," I said ignoring that voice in my head. He nodded his head. He just stared at me. "Uh, Yeah, Okay, cool. Yeah, that's fine." He said acting like he just got out of thinking about something.

I just looked at him. Then someone knocked at my front door. "One second," I told Jason and I dropped the phone and quietly ran down the steps.

I look outside and see Melanie running away. This girl man. Now that I know it's her, everything is predictable. I open the door and was about to call to her but I remembered the bet.

I picked up the note and shut my door. I ran upstairs and see Jason isn't in his room. I sigh and hang up the phone. I opened the note. It said ;

Dear Liana,
You r still with Jason?! And Justin ... how many times do we have to tell you to back the hell away?! Apprently, a lot. Stay Away From Jason!!!
From: Annomonous

I laughed how she spelled annonymous wrong. Stay. Away From Jason... The bet. Stupid voice. "Liana!" I hear Jason call my name.

I sighed and opened my window. "What?!" I yelled giving a little attitude. He smiled at my reaction. "What happened. You said one second and left," he faked a hurt face.

"I got another note," I said sighing loudly and rolling my eyes. "Read it," he said. Should I read it? No. My mouth has a mind of it's own. I started to read it.

"Stay away from Jason. Explanation point, Explanation point." I said finishing the letter. He smiled again. "Well, then. Come over," he said. I sighed. "Noooooo," I whined.

"Fine, then I'll come over," he said climbing out of his window. "No! No dogs in my house!!!" I yelled going to shut my window but he stopped me. He put his hand there and since he's stronger it wouldn't shut.

"No," Jason cooed. He crawled in. I just stared at him. He just stared and me then smiled. "What's so funny." I asked as soon as he did.

"This is the part where I make out with you," he said smirking now. "WHAT?!" I yelled. Oh, I wish. He laughed, Oh, that laugh.

I sighed. I take my phone out and texted Justin. 'Hey babe'

Jason seemed to see it. "Texting Mr. Cheater?" he said annoyed. "No, I'm texting my boyfriend." I said shaking my head in annoyence.

"Same definition." He said sitting on my bed. He mumbled something. "What?" I asked. "Never mind. I should go. Have fun with Mr. Cheater," he said. He smiled and walked towards my window.

His smile looked beyond fake. I was disapointed he was leaving, "Bye..." I softly said watching him crawl into his room and shut his windows.

------

I was sitting on my bed until my front door opened. "Liana! My mother called. "Mom!" I yelled and ran down stairs. I ran straight for a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in her arms. "I'm home for the next two weeks." She said smiling. I smiled back. "How's you and Justin?" She asked.