Chapter 18-

Authors Note: This Chapter Will Be On And Of In POV's.

**Jasons POV**

I got off of my motorcycle and I took off my helmet. I ran my fingers through my hair and winked at a couple of girls who were watching me. I need to stop if I want to gain Liana's trust.

 I walked into school casually. Like nothings happening. But, a lot is. I think I am falling for Liana. Every single time I talk to her ... I don't know. I don't know what Love is...

Okay, now back to my plan to get her... To make her jealous.

**Liana's POV**

I go in my locker and I'm listening to Melanie and Alex. "Yah, I know right? I don't know why Jason hasn't asked you yet."

"I don't know Justin hasn't asked me yet..." Alex said fixing her hair. I laughed out loud by accident and they all stared at me.

"Excuse me? Do you have a problem?" Melanie said walking up to me. So was Alex. "No I just laughed." I said putting my binder in my locker.

"No-one said you could laugh." Alex said and Melanie agreed. "Well I am sorry that it's a free country. That's why you sluts aren't even 18 and you've lost your virginity-" I was cut off.

"Such terrifying launguage! Detention after school until Friday. That would be three days counting today Ms. Mill!" My school principal yelled. Alex and Melanie snickered and  I faked a smile to them.

My moms coming back on Saturday. The morning of the prom. Every single girl is talking about it. Except me. If only Jason liked me. I would say one million times yes.

But I know he doesn't like me... Justin didn't even like me... The bell rang. "Shit," I said under my breathe and ran to first period class.

**Jasons POV**

I watched her run off to first period class. It's so funny how she thinks she's not talking outloud. I heard everything. How do I show her I like her but I keep my bad boy image?

Maybe I can show her at prom...

I walk into my first period class. Melanie is in it. "Jason why are you late?" My math teacher asked. I sighed. "I ran over a squirell..." I said looking all sad. I earned a couple of laughs which made me smirk.

"You ran over squirrels in the hallway?" He asked. "I know tragedy right?" I asked sitting next to Melanie. It's an assigned seat, trust me, If I could change it , I would...

"Page 22," she said flipping her hair off of her shoulder. I laughed, Like I had my textbooks. Good one. "Did I ask?"

She shook her head. "S-sorry I was just trying to help..." She looked embarressed. Good, She hurt Liana. "Just Stop talking to me... Okay?"