Chapter 4-

*Lianna's POV**

Jason Hasn't contacted me the whole weekend which made me sad, So it was just me alone watching Netflix. Literally. Justin tried calling every one in a while but I ignored it.

I walk into school excited to see Jason but nervous to see Justin. Justij scares me for many reasons... One's no-one knows about. One time, I didn't want to do something he did and... he hit me???

I shrugged off my thought and I go to my locker. I put in the combonation and I open it up. Then someone drops the binder I took out. "What the fu-" They cut me off. "You dumped him?!" Alex yelled.

"Why do you care?" I asked. "Because," She lowers her voice. "Sex isn't the same. He's all sad..." I looked at her suprised.

"You're going to tell me to get back with him so you guys could have sex?!" I yelled a little too loud everyone looked at us. Well, almost everyone. Alex' face was flushed red. Clearly of embaressment.

"Real whore move," I said picking up my binder, shutting my locker door, and walked away hearing people shout 'Oooooh' or 'O D!' Followed by the bell.

Someone grabbed my shoulder pulling me back. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Justin yelled. No-one was in the halls considering the bell just rang.  "What are you talking about?" I asked removing his hand from my shoulder.

"Why are you calling Alex a whore?" He asked looking mad. What happened when she called me that where were you? "I should be calling you that too..." I said more to myself.

"What was that?" He said looking right at me. "N-nothing. Sorry." I was so scared how he had this power over me. "Good, now I was thinking we should date again." He said looking down.

"B-But Alex?" I said more as a question. "I don't care about her. I want you. I love you." He said wrapping me for a hug. I hugged him back feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Lianna...?" He asked resting his chin on the top of my head, "Yes?" I asked. "Will you do the honor and be my girl again?" He asked. Before I can yes someone interupted.

"Ew, this was almost cute until I saw it was Justin. Come one Lianna go to class." Jason said grabbing my arm and pulling me. He walks me to class in a peaceful silence. I walk in. What's my exuse for today?

~°~°~

Last period. Yay! Mondays are so long. I walk in and sot in my usual seat. Justin walks in and sits right next to me. I smile. "How about that answer?" He whispered. I nodded. "Say it." He said more demanding than sweet.

Before I can say yes Jason once again interupted. "Ms. Daniels! Isn't that my seat?" He whined making me laugh, He looked over and winked at me. "Justin get up." The teacher said.

Justin kissed my forehead and gave a cold glare at Jason and walked back next to Alex. "What are you doing?" Jason whispered. The bell rang after. "Saying yes!" I whispered back. "You're going to get hurt." Jason said.

Then I said something I really didn't mean. "Why do you care?" He looked suprised then covered it up. "You're right, I don't."He said and got up to talk to the teacher.

Next thing I know he switched seats with Justin and now Alex was flirting with him. Justin tried talking to me but I was too caught up watching Jason and Alex flirt. The bell rang and I ran out of the room and went straight to my locker.

I took all the books I need and started walking. I walked out of the school. "Lianna!" Justin called. I stopped wiping the tears before he saw. He catches up. He looked mad.

"What the fuck was that?" He yelled. "I-I'm sorry." Was all I could say. "Of course you are. You know sorry not going to fix this!" He yelled once again. Me being me I asked "What could?"