Chapter 17-

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!!!

**Liana's POV**

I thought for a moment. I don't like him that way... "Uhm, I, Am actually b-busy all week." I said more like a question. He didn't buy it but didn't complain. He nodded and just continued walking.

I sighed and walked away as well but to my locker. Jason was leaning up against it. I sighed even louder than before, I cleared my throat. "Move," I said and tried pushing him away and I failed.

"Liana just let me explain what I need to say." He said calmly but sternly. I crossed my arms over my chest. "10 seconds," I said looking around not making eye contact with him.

Man I hate that I fallen for a player. "I've been thinking a lot about us.... and you may not believe me but I am-" I cut him off.

"10!" I said and pushed him away. He groaned loudly and continued walking. What was he going to say....?

***

I smiled and shut off the TV. Man, She's All That , was a cute romantic movie. I wonder if he takes her virginty... I wonder who will take mine?!

Oh gosh, I forgot I am a virgin!!! I feel so ashamed. Jason and I had really only started talking in the ... biginning of March. Our prom comes early because the school can't do it in June.

The prom is in the biginning of April.... April 4. That's in two weeks... Okay. I got this. I just need a date.... Oh gosh, I am going to prom alone.

****

It's Monday again and Prom is now in a week.  I have been avoiding school. My mom is also coming back next week. The week of prom.

I threw on my clothes and decided not to put in my contacts, so I wore my huge black glasses, white shirt, and swearpants. Slippers because they're compfty.

I walked to school in no rush at all. I'm going early to get extra credit on English because I haven't been concentrating.

I go to my locker ready to take out my binder and there was a letter taped to it. Not again. I took it off and It read;

To Liana,
You're beautiful. You're amazing, I have been falling pretty
hard for you. I know this
may be hard to believe but believe it.
Prom night you will be my date.
I will ask. Only when the moment
is right. I will admit my love
so Alex or Melanie won't try
to go for me. I want you and I
keep going for things that I want.
That I need. I'm not a stalker but I
know ev
erything about you.
-J

I read it over. Was Justin this desperate? If it was Jason , like Jason would sign his name as J. Speaking of Justin he was aproaching me.

I quickly hid the note and started to open my locker. "Liana? I saw you had a-a note?" He stuttered which made him so cute.

"I-Uh-No. " He gave me a look. "No. Y-Yes?" I said more as a question earning myself a laugh. "Do you maybe want to go to prom with me?" He asked blushing a little.

I smiled and bit my lip. We can go just as friends right? RIGHT?

I nodded. "Sure," I said and he nodded. "Cool, see ya later than?"

I nodded again. He walked away. Okay he was the person who wrote the adorable letter. Why was he in school early??

I took out my binder and I saw Jason. He was kissing a hoe , amd they were walking down the hall. I quickly covered up my flushed red face. I was beyond jealous.  

Then I saw two feet at my locker. "Yes?" I asked annoyed. "Oh, you can speak?" He said faking a surpised face.

I looked over at him. "Yes?" I repeated. "Can I just explain something?!" He said almost yelling. I sighed, "You know you wish for someone to hear you , I had to walk home by myself. And I had to-" He cut me off. Lips were crashed onto mine.

It was for like 3 seconds but I needed it to last forever. His lips were so soft and so controlling. "W-Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"It shut you up so I could talk right?" He asked. If only his repsonce was better. If only. I sighed. "Okay, I got to go," I said softly and he nodded looking hurt.

Then I felt someone touch my butt. I quickly turn around ready to yell but I immediatly stopped when he was holding my love letter.

He was reading it and he looked suprised and not suprised at the same time. If that makes sence. "Give it back, please?" I said softly.

He handed it back. "Who do you think it was?" He asked . I smiled. "It was Justin. It says J, and he came up to me and asked me to prom. So cute!" I yelled like a foul and walked away.

Yes Jason looked said but I don't care. Me and Justin might be together once again. Maybe this time, forever.

**Jason's POV**

Shit! She thinks it was Justin?! I'm the one falling for her. I've never fallen for someone before and here I am writing letters. I look like a foul.

But everytime I try to tell her it doesn't work. I need to think bigger. What should I do? Oh yeah, get her jealousy risen with Justin. I just need to find out how...

******

I forgot to mention shorter chapters. I have been so busy I can't write long right now. In the next couple of chapters people have direct messaged me that there should be sex....

Haha awkward top I know but it was suggested. Should I write it in one of my next couple of chapters? I have no idea so comment about it.

And wrote who with who!!!

-Julia<3

Ps.Comment