Chapter 7-

I explained everything leaving him giving me a blank look. "Damn." He said scratching his head. "Welcome to my life." I said sort of sarcasticaly.

"What an invitation," He joked. I faked a smile. "Well, I should be going..." He said getting up. "I pretty much just spilled my life story to you and all you have to say is you have to leave?!" I said getting mad.

 He just walked out. Something tells me I shouldn't have trusted him. I walk over to my window and close the curtains. Jason hasn't even looked out yet.

I sigh to myself. Then I hear a knock at my door. I let my mind get to me and I figure it was Jason. I open it and see Justin. He has something behind his back.

"Hey, Liana. I know I've been a dick, but would you want to go out sometime? Like now?" He asked and handed me a bouquet of red roses.

I blushed and grabbed them. "Yes, I would." I said smiling and allowing him inside. He walked in and sat on my couch. I put the roses in a vase and sat next to him.

"What's my girl been up to?" He asked allowing me to sit on his lap. I walk over and sit down and take a deep breath. Is he trust worthy?

"I think I've been stalked. Or watched. I don't know but someone's watching me. I get all these letters or pictures of me sleeping." I said feeling tears heat up.

He looked worried. "Do you know who's doing this?" He asked rubbing my back and I rested my head on the crook of his neck.

"No, but t-the day after you..." I took another deep breath. He just nodded guiltily , so I continued. "There was a note at my door saying whoever it was enjoyed it..." I said trailing off at the end.

He looked even more worried. Then I heard a knock at the door. My upstairs door. I looked scared and he got up. "Stay here," He said. Isn't this one of those moments when the guys in the scary movies die?

A couple minutes later of me being worried sick I saw Justin running down the steps. He had a pink post-it in his hands. It was one of mine. "What's that?" I asked.

"A note... It says ... Now you're explaining everything all over again?... This will get worse..." He read and it sent chills all over my spine. Not the good kind.

"Justin... I'm scared. Someone is in my house RIGHT NOW!" I tried to remain calm. He took out his phone and called someone.

"Hi, Yes, well I am at my girlfriends house and she has been getting numerous amount of letters saying that somone is watching and she also has this person sending her pictures of her sleeping..." He paused for a moment. "Yes, we have no idea who this person is."

I choked back my tears. He told my address and hung up. "I've got to run. I love you." He says and kisses me and walks out. How rude.

Weren't we supposed to go out. I erased the thoughts from my head about him going out with Alex.

 I dial someone's number that I haven't done in a while. "Hello?" She said.

~°~°~

The police left and I'm sitting on the sofa watching netflix, They found no trace of evidence anyone was in my house but they kept the notes.

"So, why'd you call me?" Melanie asked pushing her hair out of he face. I smiled to myself. She's so stupid... I shake my head to get the thought out of it

"We haven't talked in a while, the last time I saw you, you were hooking up with Jason." I said being honest.

She smiled. "Yeah, we was really good. Too bad he wore protection. I'd love to have his baby." She said which made me laugh.