Chapter 1-

Just a quick authors note, um I am editing these chapters, so in the beginning there will be words that either say edited or editing. Those that say editing will most likely suck and not make sense but those that do say editing will be better chapters and make more sense. I started this book and now that I re-read things I've written, it could definitely use some touch ups. Thank you guys! Please like and comment. 

Edited (:

***Liana's POV***

I slammed my locker shut. Jason had been annoying me.
Thank god it's last period.

 "Come on. We know he's cheating. You're just too blind to see it." He smirked his cocky smirk. 

We just have to have the next class together.

  "You wish he was."  

"I'd make a bet with you... but I know i'll just win." 

He walked a little faster to catch up to me, winking at a girl while doing so.

    "Listen, I'd love to take your bet. But, I know I'll just win." I repeat.

"Then Lets make a bet and we'll see who wins." 

Oh, I know I'll win.

     "Fine, If I win, you stay out of my life..." I said now walking into English.

 And that most likely cannot happen, due to the fact that he lives across from me.

"And if I win... " He paused, as he was thinking.

As if he'd let anything get into his brain that isn't about sex. 

"If you win what?" I ask wearily.

        "Let me think hard about this... what do I really want you to do...?" He said sitting next to me. 

This isn't the first time we've discussed Justin cheating.

"Just shake on it and I'll agree what ever you want me to do if it's nothing sexual." I held out my hand.

When the bell rang, he shook it.

"Deal," Jason winked at me and gently rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand.

 I rolled my eyes. He's such a player, but he has the spell amongst girls. It's either his looks or money.

"Justin!" I whisper, as he walked in.
Justin glanced at me, slightly smiled, then carried on.

"Ouch. " Jason teased.

      "Shut up. At least my relationship with men last. "

"Well, the last time I recall I don't do men, I do girls."

 "And you don't date. " I mock, he's said this so many times.

      "Nope. But, I can start."

Flushed, I cleared my throat, "No thank you." 

I can't tell if I was blushing because of his flirt or blushing because Jason was the guy flirting.

 "Hey Liana?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder. 

I got this weird feeling and I quickly pulled back from him, "What?"

      "If I win..." 

"Nothing sexual, " I remind him. 

"I know I know... If I win. You'll let me take you out to dinner..."