Chapter 21-

**Liana's POV**

I wake up still wrapped in Jasons arms. I didn't want to move. But, we have school today. "Jason, school." I said, remembering that prom is tomorrow. He didn't budge. "Jason." I said again softly shaking him.

"What?" He grumbled holding my waist tighter. "School," I reminded him. "Ditch it," he mumbled and I chuckled. "Now." I said. I am not ditching school. "No." He said and I looked over at him. He was pouting and already looking at me.

I leaned in to kiss him. He leaned is as well but I jumped up and got out of bed. "Hey!" He yelled and jumped up as well.

 "You tricked me." He crossed his arms and he was still shirtless. He walked up to me and caressed my cheek. "Stop staring."

I gulped. "I got to get ready." I said feeling un-comfortable, not because of him. Only because I am sore... He looked down at my legs and smirked. "Okay. See you in school." And he suprised kissed me. I kissed back. but he pulled away too quickly.

"Tease." I mumbled.

---

I walked into school and went straight to my locker. I got a phone call so I quickly answered before I can get it taken away. It was from my mom.

"Hello?" I asked, happily to hear her voice.

"Sweetie, I am coming home tomorrow, and I read your schooos website, and proms tomorrow!" She squealed through the phone.

"Yeah, wonder who I'm going with..."

"Justin! We talked over the phone and-"

"No, Mom. I was thinking of going with Jason." I said opening my locker.

"No, you're not. You are-"

"I don't want to ta'k about this over the phone, I got to go, see you tomorrow. Love you bye." And I hung up. I love my mom but I am going with Jason... if he asks me.

"Hey, I talked to your mom." I hear Justin say. I pull out my binder and closed my locker. "I know, and we're not going together." I said looking at him evily. I've been practising.

"Liana, we always talked about going together," he pleaded. "That's before I found out you were cheating."

"Liana don't talk to me that way." He said getting angrier. The bell rang and everyone scrambled out of the halls. "Or what?" I asked.

"You know what," he said making me gulp down my fear. "I-I'll get Jason to b-beat you up again..." I said not taking my eyes off of him. This time he was the one who looked scared.

"We're going together. Moms rules." He said smirking. I smirked back. "Not mine," I bumped his shoulder while walking away. Wooh! I've been waiting to do that.