When chase annoy kyara or pull her hair Siddhanth fights with him but they are also a bestfriend like their fathers.

"Where is James?" I asked her while putting my hand lovingly on her head.

"He and Nick went to village with Anit jiju. Emily is with kids."
She said tiredly. It's really hard for her to handle her three years old twins without James.

"Don't worry...Emily and I will take care of kids, till then you rest for a while." I said.

"Preeti is right Keerti. There are many people to take care of kids. You take some rest." Shivani di said looking at her.

"Okey di..but wake me up if they trouble you." After saying this she leave from the kitchen.

Chase is a single child of Nick and Emily and a best friend of my baby Siddhanth. They both do everything together and very protective to their girls but when Chase pulled kyara's here or fight with her Siddhanth won't  leave him. They both remind me of Siddharth and Nick. James' sons are only three years old but I know when they all grow up, they four will make a supergroup.

Shivani di, mummy and I, we all were in kitchen making sweets  for Diwali. This diwali is on the same date of nine years back when Siddharth came to our home with celebrate Diwali with us and when we both confessed our love to each other. So many this had changed in these years but Siddharth and my love was same for each other.

I was in my deep thought when someone nudged my saree from behind. I looked down and I saw my two years old beautiful daughter, Siddhi, looking up at me with her coffee brown eyes. Yes she has a deep coffee brown eyes like her father. When Siddhanth turn three, Siddharth was literally behind me that he want mini me. He want his little princess and a sister for Siddhanth. At the end I gave up and ready to gave birth this little munchkin.

Siddharth gave this name to our baby girl. Siddhi is a joint name of Siddharth and mine and I really like this name. But it was really funny when someone call Sid, Siddharth Siddhant and Siddhi also, they all three turn to the person hearing their name.

My lips curled into a  heart warming smile when she was looking at me with her cutely.

"Mumma..mumma.." she raised her little hands, to lift her in my arms.

"Hey..my little princess." I said while lifting her in my arms and set her on the kitchen counter after kissing on her chubby cheeks.

Indeed she is a princess of our life. More than me, she is her papa's princess while Siddhanth is a mumma's boy. Siddharth treats her like princess and spoiled her with everything. Even her first birthday theme was based on Disney Princess. Siddharth celebrates our kids birthday like a festival.

Siddhi has looks of mine except her eyes and hair. Her hair a black and silky soft like Siddharth. She was wearing a cute white floral cotton frock. A big white flower head band was on her head. Her hair falls on her shoulders and she was wearing a white shoes.

"Who get my princess ready?" I cooed like a baby.

When I checked her an hour before she was playing with Keerti's twins and dirty her clothes so I decided to bath her when done with playing and make her sleep after feeding her something. But here my baby is already ready. I wonder who bathe her because she shows tantrums when I bath her. Only Siddharth can handle her because she is a papa's princess.

"Mamu.." she said in her baby voice.

"Oo..Anshul mamu bath my beautiful baby." I cooed and she nodded her head.

"Mumma...aaa..aaa.." she pointed towards her tongue, telling me that she is hungry. She is playing with twins from last two hours she must be hungry.

"My baby is hungry.." I asked her in a baby voice and she nodded her head.