5. Only Love

This chapter is full of mature content (18+). Read your own risk. Please skipped it if you feel uncomfortable.

Preeti's point of view

I looked around the house. I was standing in a large living room.

On my right side there was a sofa set and behind it was large glass window which show the city view and the buildings.

I looked at my left there is opened kitchen with large kitchen counter and chairs.

I looked on front and there are stairs which go upstairs maybe leading to the bedrooms.

Pair of arms snaked around my waist and pulled me to closer to him.

He remove my hair from my right shoulder, keep them aside and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck and give me a soft kiss there.

His manly fresh cologne reached my nostrils and I leaned to his chest feeling relax under his arms.

"Today I will not let you sleep. " He whispered huskily and give a intense kisses at the crook of my neck.

I grab his hand tightly which is on my waist, liking the feeling what he is doing to me.

I gasped when he bit slightly on my neck and then suck there to sooth the pain. He slowly removed my dupatta from my shoulder and throw it don't know where.

He put all my hair in one shoulder kissed on my upper bareback.

I whimpered in pleasure when he at the nape of my neck. He knew this is one of my sensitive point. I clenched my thighs tight in pleasure when he keep kissing me there.

He turned me around with a jerk and looked into my eyes with most intense.

He already removed his coat jacket and tie is loosely hanging on his neck. One corner of his white shirt is untucked from his trousers and upper three buttons of his shirt are open giving me a view of his chest. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbow and his hair are messy and few strands are falling on his forehead, make him looking devilishly handsome.

"You know how I spend these three weeks without loving you, touching you." He said while giving a soft kisses on my both eyelids and trailed to my both cheeks and then jawline.

"Siddharth..." I moaned when he gripped my hips tightly and grinned his hardness against my heating core.
My chest is heaving up and down and my heart beating rate is high. It always like this when he is close to me.

"Tell me baby do you miss me?" He said while grinned again.

I nodded my head and encircled my hand around his neck and try to make him lean but he didn't let me.

"Words.." He said while grinding this time harshly that I can feel his hardness through the many layers of my lehnga. I fisted his hair tightly due to the pleasure.

"Yes...I missed you love." I whispered under my breath and leaned more to him to feel his warmth against my body.

I looked at him with my hooded eyes and then closed them when He leaned closer that I can feel his hot breath on my face.

He softly took my both lips in a passionate kiss but kissed me softly. He suked my both lips softly like he could hurt me if he kissed me hungrily. I like the way he is kissing me.

I parted my both lips and took his upper lip between mije and suvked it while he was sucking my lower lip.

Our lips are moving synchronously. We both tilted our heads to deep the kiss. His hands are moving all over my body.